musE.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Captain, you're still up ?"

Taehyung hummed in response, looking at Mira shaking her head in disapproval, arms crossed against her chest.

After four years of construction, endless fights about carpet colors and debates on whether neutral tones or colors were the best for decoration, their house was finally done.

They took about two months to properly move but now they were living in it full-time, and frankly, it was cozy.

Nothing too big nor too small, with three rooms -in case there's an 'accident'- and a nice backyard with a pool.

"I have to finish this up and then I'll get to bed.."

As planned, she was working with Taehyung, being his muse and manager now and it was clear that she was good at her second job though it was logical with how much implication she put in her studies.

It wasn't Taehyung's main focus, but when she decided to take care of his management, his income doubled up.

There were still some times when he needed space and spent some days back in his old house that he kept as an art studio, and Mira understood, she couldn't blame him for wanting his alone time.

"Yeah but you better go to bed early, because tomorrow is Aaliyah's baby shower and I'm not taking the blame if we're late."

"If we're late it'll be your fault regardless." He answered mindlessly, continuing his sketch.

She clicked her tongue, sitting at the edge of his desk as she crossed her arms against her chest.

"And by the way, your mom wanted me to ask you if you'll be going to Moon's par-"

"Are you invited ?" He cut her off, looking up at her.

"No but-"

"Then I'm not going."

She sighed, shaking her head.

Of course Moon and Mira were still on bad terms, but that didn't mean Mira wanted Taehyung to have a bad relationship with his siblings.

He kind of forgave her but that didn't mean he wanted to be close with her anymore.

Moon made new friends, as nobody in this friend group wanted to be close to her anymore.

Ava and her met up eventually to talk about things, but Ava preferred completely letting go of this decade long friendship, no matter how long it hurt.

She was now staying single and focusing on herself instead of getting attached to a boy who treated her like shit just for the sake of not being alone.

The last time Aaliyah saw Moon, it was to beat her up after what she done to Ava. Since then, there was no contact, no calls, no texts, no attempts to at least clarify everything.

Aaliyah was still with Eren, with a an unplanned pregnancy on their hands, but they were handling it pretty well.

"Mom knows what she's doing by asking you because I won't budge on this, why would I go hang out with people who disrespect my girlfriend ?" He scoffed to himself.

Mira put his hair behind his ear, shrugging.

He sighed and put the pencil down, turning to her as she rubbed his cheek.

"You won't go to bed until I go ?" He asked.

"No."

"And if we don't go to bed in like twenty minutes we're fucked tomorrow ?" He asked again.

"Exactly."

He sighed and stood up, grabbing her hand as they both walked out of his mini-studio setup towards the bedroom.

Both of them were already ready for bed, so they simply slid under the sheets, Mira snuggling against him and kissing his cheek.

"Wasn't that easy ?" She asked.

He hummed mindlessly, his back pressed against the comfortable bed making sleepiness slowly fall on him as he turned around to hug her back.

"My big baby.." She mumbled against his bare chest, rubbing his back.

What Mira wants, Mira gets.

.

.

(A/N)

fuck, it's over.

i wonder if anyone noticed that the prologue chap is named aRtist because he's an artist rated R, and the epilogue's name is musE because she's a muse for explicit content

meh

you guys aren't really bright but it's okay <3

tysm for reading this book, the inspiration from painter of the night (even though the plot was nothing like the webtoon) came from my lovely discord ppl (link on my page) but also from the anime blue period that i watched around the same period, which is where i got the art lingo 🥹

i really hope you enjoyed this book but i know you did because never, NEVER in my whole wattpad career have i gotten 200 comments within three hours of updating a book and 100k reads before the book was completed, it's crazy, tysm 💕💕

i really liked writing it as well, it felt refreshing, especially since in generally the guy falls first in my stories so it was nice turning things around and make the girl a complete and utter simp

that's all for me, i don't really have much to say aside from that, and my list of books is getting too long to include it here so check out the recommended reading list on my page <3

thank you again, LOVE YOUUUUUUU

- Shley-shley 💕