Ch 542: Popular

"Did I remember it wrong?" The tour guide looked suspiciously at Nian, who was sitting beside Lin Ye. She was at the window of the bus. She was now looking at the outside excitedly.

They were now on the bus and waiting to go to the capital.

They were in the back row of the bus. They divided the seat into two, with three seats on each side.

On the left, there was Skadi, who was sitting at the window, Grani, who was in the middle and Warfarin at the end. Messiah was also with them, sleeping on Lin Ye's lap.

On the right, there was Nian, who was sitting at the window, Lin Ye, who was in the middle and their new group member at the end.

Now Lin Ye was being interrogated by the guide about Nian.

"Why do I remember that there seemed to be no children in your group before?" The tourist guide asked Lin Ye.

Lin Ye, without changing his face, explained the situation to her.

"You remember wrong, we have a child here. She was the one who quarrelled before that she wanted to go to the temple above. That's why we accompany her up there."

"... Is that so?" The tour guide nodded and said, "That is indeed a bad thing to do. After all, there was an earthquake last night. Fortunately, you are fine. If a tourist has a problem while travelling, I will be held responsible. It's better not to leave the group next time."

Lin Ye rubbed Nian's head and nodded at the woman, "Don't worry. We will take care of this child."

Because Messiah has become a cat and the sudden appearance of Nian, Lin Ye needed to explain this to their guide. Luckily, the number of tourists in his group was still the same. Nian was taking Messiah's place.

Although the tour guide was a little puzzled, there were too many people to contact every day, and it was impossible to remember all the people she needed to take care of. I lived

So she believed what Lin Ye said.

Then the woman noticed the sleeping cat on Lin Ye. She pointed at it, "Where did you get this cat from?"

"We... found it."

"You found it?"

"Yeah..." He racked his mind to come up with an excuse. Then he looked at Nian, "She wanted to bring it with us. She said that she wouldn't follow us back from the mountain if we said no."

Lin Ye patted her on the head. He was guilty of placing the blame on her, but he was stuck in the corner. Maybe he should buy some more chillis for her later? As an apology.

Nian was confused about why he was patting her, but she leaned into his palm.

"Okay, your family has a lot of things to do." The tour guide said helplessly, "But you need to take better care of your daughter and cat. After all, our plan has changed and we are going to various cities. One of them is one of the biggest in Yan. The fourth princess of the royal family is also there. Don't be reckless. If you get into trouble, it will be difficult for both of us."

Lin Ye nodded and smiled at the woman, "Okay, I will definitely be careful."

The woman nodded at him and left.

Then he realised something she said to him.

Why did she say that Nian was his daughter? That was ridiculous. Judging from their age, Nian was way older than him. Like centuries older.... Judging from his appearance, he was an older brother at most. Why was he a father?