Really shitty smut but hey fucking

Literally wrote this with a friend (FruityGremlin) like 20 minutes ago so take it

(also bottom ethan bc i was oddly craving it sooooo)

3rd person pov

Karl was lying down on his bed, Ethan lying beside him. It had been a long day, and Karl read through a magazine about welding, letting out a soft sigh. The day had been extremely uneventful, and nothing much was happening at the time. All they could do was lie there.. Until Karl thought for a moment. He glanced over at Ethan, and sat up on the bed, rather quickly.

" Can we try something different? Y'know- Instead of getting my ass railed for a change- " He glanced at Ethan, who let out a huff. " The hell? No, go back to your damn magazine. " Karl only shifted his gaze, unperturbed. " Pleasee- " Ethan glanced at him. " Why the hell do you even want to do something different? If you want to fuckin tie me down I'm letting you know right now I ain't doing that- " Heisenberg shook his head. " No- I don't want to try that- " Ethan huffed. " Then what the hell do you want? " " ..Fingers- " Karl started, and Ethan only stared at him, as if he had asked the most offensive thing in the world. " Fuck no. "

After some convincing with the promise of Karl making Ethan is favorite meal (literally microwaved ramen), there Ethan was, his ass facing Heisenberg, who was rather excited to be on this end for once- " Can't believe I let ya fuckin' talk me into this- One word to this to anyone and I'll- " Karl quickly worked the pants off, and that shut Ethan up for a second. " Yeah yeah, I get it. You don't want anyone knowing you actually aren't shoving your dick inside me for once. " He could hear Ethan audible groan from in front of him. " Just let me do this- "

Heisenberg lubed up his fingers, tossed the small bottle across the bed and started pushing one finger in. He felt Ethan immediately tense, his body stiff and rigid as soon as he started. " This is fuckin' stupid- " He huffed, as Karl continued pumping a finger in him. Heisenberg watched him grip the sheets, an expression on Ethan's face that he couldn't quite read. His body was still tense, Karl still feeling around, a sense of pride somewhere within that he was getting this reaction. He decided to take it one step further. " Karl, what the fuck, this is getting- " Ethan started, and he fidgeted a small bit. " I'm not hurting you, right? " " Fuck no, but- " Ethan cut himself off when Heisenberg increased the pace, a soft grunt coming from him. He was getting worked up, huffing and grunting occasionally, gripping the sheets so hard his knuckles were turning white. Karl pushed in deeper, feeling the tight walls around his fingers clench. He was mumbling swears, as Heisenberg kept hitting a spot that sent waves of pleasure through his body, despite being mildly uncomfortable. Ethan swore, and his dick throbbed. He pressed his head into the sheets, before releasing, cum sticking to his shirt.

" Can't believe you fuckin' pulled that shit on me, god now I need to clean this damn shir- " Ethan had calmed down, and Karl was re-lubing his fingers. " wait what are you doing- " His eyes widened, and Heisenberg had started pushing in again. " Karl what the fuck?!-"

Ethan huffed, grunting slightly as Karl continued thrusting his fingers in, Ethan's eyes widened at the sensation. His swears were getting louder, and he let out a moan into the pillow. Upon hearing that, something snapped in Karl, and he picked up the pace once again, pounding his finger into his boyfriend's ass like there was no tomorrow. Ethan was letting out grunts and moans, along with swears- and that's when Heisenberg pushed in a second finger. " Holy SHIT- " Ethan gripped the sheets onces again, nails digging into the fabric as Karl pounded his fingers in, he felt himself giving into the pleasure once again, and he released onto his shirt for the 2nd time that night. Heisenberg pulled his fingers out, a satisfied grin on his face.. But it wasn't over yet. He pulled Ethan back to him, fingers re-lubed once more. "K-Karl fuck, I don't think I can handLE MORE-" Ethan's voiced pitched and stuttered as Heisenberg slid in 3 fingers, immediately pounding them into his ass hard and quick. "Fuckkk" Ethan moaned out. "Mmhp, You're doing so good for me papa."

Ethan's head was spinning at this point, he had already cum twice and he was going at it again? He shoved his head back into the pillow as Karl's thick and scarred fingers wrecked his ass. Heisenberg, extremely aroused by the sight, slid his non-busy hand down his trousers and started jerking himself off.  Ethan looked behind him, seeing Karl touching himself.

"Fuck Karl- I-I'm already fucking stretched, why not just.." Heisenberg's eyes seemed to widen at Ethan's suggestion. "Alr Papa, c'mere". Karl pulled his fingers out of Ethan and let the smaller man climb on top of him. Ethan's lips captured Karl's as he positioned himself on his girthy cock. Ethan slowly sank down, letting out a stuttered breath. Karl's eyes were wide and blown out at the feeling of Ethan's ass around his dick. "Fuck you're tight-" Karl moaned out, which made Ethan's face turned 10 shades of red darker. "Shu-Shudda hell up and fuck me". 

"Of course, papa." Karl thrusted up into Ethan, grunting at the feeling. 
"Sh-Shit Karl." Ethan didn't even attempt to hide his sounds as he slammed himself down on Heisenberg. He felt in fucking heaven. Ethan hadn't had anything up his ass in a fucking long time, and the feeling was almost driving him crazy. "Ah f-fuck Ethan." Karl moaned, staring at Ethan's body that was quickly bouncing on his cock. 

"Fuck, I'm g-gonna cum again Karl." Ethan moved harder on his dick, grinding the tip right into his prostate. "FUCK!" Ethan swore out. "D-Dammit Ethan..!". Karl threw his head back, moans spilling out of him as heat boiled in his abdomen. "E-ETHAN! I'm gonna fucking jizz!" 

"A-ah fuck do it!" Ethan screamed out, right on the edge. Basically obeying Ethan's command, Karl came with a full body stutter and loud yells of pleasure. Ethan followed almost immediately after, releasing onto Karl's chest as his hips sputtered. The two men panted hard as they stared at each other. Karl gave Ethan a smile before pulling him down and wrapping his arms around him. Ethan mumbled into Karl's chest as he wrapped his legs around him. "Whatcha' say papa?"

"..Love you dumbass." "Aww, Papa~" Heisenberg started covering Ethan's face in small kisses, making the blonde go red and playful punch his chest. "I love you too, Ethan" Karl whispered to him, kissing the top of his head. Ethan cuddled into Karl, resting his head in the crook of the metal man's neck. Both of them slowly dozed off afterwards.

1205 WORDS LETS GOOOOO. Thanks to FruityGremlin for helping me, pls go follow them!!