Family Meeting (Crack)

3rd person pov:

"Heisenberg, why did you call this stupid meeting?"

Dimitrescu looked annoyed as she sat down on the small couch. Her daughters surrounded her, giggling and gossiping to each other. Angie and Moreau huddled next to each other on the opposite couch while Heisenberg was standing on the little platform where Mother Miranda once stood. 

"I have some good news!"

Dimitrescu sighed while he daughters snickered. 

"It can't be too good if you're still breathing."

"Oh shut up."

Dimitrescu rolled her eyes and sipped from her wine glass while staring daggers at Heisenberg. Moreau was excitedly waiting while Angie poked at him. Heisenberg cleared his throat.

"So, as all the "cool kids" are saying these days, I have lost my "v-card." (he learned slight slanged from the Dimitrescu daughters)

Angie cackled so hard Miranda probably heard her all the way in hell, also falling off the couch while Dimitrescu choked on her drink. Her daughters basically cried in laughter, Daniela completely falling over. Moreau had a slight smile still, confused on what Karl meant.

"..What does that mean-"

"IT MEANS HE HAD THE S E X "

Angie yelled through her banshee laughter

"O H"

Karl still stood on the small stage, hands on his hips and proud. 

"WHY WOULD YOU CALL A MEETING JUST TO TELL US THAT DISGUSTING NEWS???"

"Uhhh I wanted to I guess."

Moreau was still confused, poor fish-man

"B-but who-"

"THAT VILE MAN THING"

"ETHAN!"

"THE BLOOD JUICE BOX!"

"THE BLONDE FUCKER!"

"Y'KNOW, THE DAD OF THE CHILD WE STOLE-"

"..ohhh..Is he pregnant?"

"Oh no, ya see I would probably be the pregnant o-"

"ENOUGH!"

269 (nice) words I was gonna make this longer but i got bored so yuhhh take this crap ig, k byeee.