3

Ryan.P.O.V.

Damian:"What was that a while ago?"

We sat at our traditional table in the canteen during the break.

Me:"Some girls are trying to find partners for everyone."

Damian:"For party?"

Me:"Yeah.They were really annoying.In one moment,Nicholas got angry and said "Why does it have to be a girl?"I was so shocked."

Damian:"I have known!Didn't I tell you?He isn't straight!My gaydar is never wrong!"

ME:"But after that he said he's not gay."

Damian:"Yeah right...I'm not either. "

Me:"I can't stop thinking about what he said."

Damian:"Why don't you aks him to go with you?I mean,you don't have to be scared.Your family knows you're gay and that you would go with some guy."

Me:"It's not about that.I think he will go with girl anyway.He probably just got angry and said it by accident."

Damian:"For sure.He certainly didn't intentionally come out to those bitches"

Me:"I didn't mean like that."

Damian:"I knew that he will ask you.I am never wrong."

In that moment,something fell on my back.Someone threw something at me,actually.It was paper crumpled into a ball.

Damian:"Nicholas throw it.I saw him."

I opened the paper and something was written on it, "Your hair looks weird in the back."

Me:"Peace of shit."

I took a pen and wrote:"Your hair isn't weird,it's just ugly as fuck.Try to wash it sometimes.But there is no help for your face,sorry."

I crumpled the paper and threw it at him.He expected me to do it,so he caught it.Nicholas opened the paper and read it.He just smiled on most cute way ever,but some friend of his take it.It was that bestard Jacob.He have some problems with anger.I hate him.

After he read it,he got up from the bench so furious that I thought he broke it.

Jacob:"Did you write that,you ass?"

I got up from my bench and stood next to him.I don't afraid of him.I didn't do anything. Nicholas was first who throw it on me.

Me:"I did."

Jacob:"You can't treat my friend like that!"

Me:"I can't?Why?If he can throw it on me,I can throw it on him as well."

Jacob:"Do you want to die?Who told you you could do that?You could never do anything like that to anyone in our group!You gays should just stay together. Go back to that fegget  friend of yours!"

Me:"Why did you say?Repeat it!"

I got angry and grabbed his shirt.

Jacob:"I said fegget."

I couldn't take it anymore so I hit him in the face.I pushed him away, so he almost fell behind.

Jacob:"You're so fucking dead."

I felt the blow of his fist near my eye, so I closed my eyes for a moment. It didn't hurt that much. However...after that there was some silence. I didn't feel anything anymore, even if I was convinced that he would beat me.

I opened my eyes and see that Jacob is on the floor.Someone hit him.

I raised my head and saw Nicholas.He was standing next to him.After that,he grabbed Jacob's nack.

Nicholas:"I throw that shit first!That's not yours business!Don't interfere where you don't belong!You understand that?!And never,but literally never,don't hit him!Don't even talk to him! If I see you near him,I'll do anything to make you regret it!"

He pushed him and get up.I was staring at him.After he saw me,he run away.What?
Did Nicholas just embrace me and help me?

Damian:"Ryan!Are you okay?"

Me:"Yeah,I am...."

Damian:"Let's get out of here."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me.

Me:"I can't believe he saved me."