Chapter 77. Seventh Year Two ☾

A/N: I have noticed that my new chapter has more views than the previous one so I think some of you missed a chapter, If you can't understand i would say to read the previous two chapters first... I have roughly 15 chapters left I'm so emotional right now...anyways hope you have a good day :)

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

Sirius tapped his fingers on the arm of his chair. "Can we hurry this along?" he asked, sighing.

Severus glared. "Do you have somewhere better to be?"

"Moony's bringing his girl around to see Hogwarts."

"His girl? I thought they broke up," Narcissa said, brow quirked.

Sirius jumped from his chair. "What are you doing here?"

"Black," Severus stalked over to the animagus's spot, "I thought even you would recognize that with my ascension to the role as headmaster someone would need to take my place as potions professor and head of Slytherin."

"What about Slughorn?"

"You called?" the man himself asked, swirling his third whiskey on the rocks in his hand.

Severus rubbed his eyes. "Horace, it is ten in the morning."

"Time for me' mimosa, then."

Sirius shook his head. "I see your point." He crossed his arms. "But won't this cause a lot of unnecessary drama?"

"We have a werewolf, an illegitimate heiress, and another illegitimate child on the way," Severus rolled his eyes, "I don't think there is anything such as more unnecessary drama."

"She's pregnant?" Narcissa asked, pulling out a parchment and quill.

"Who are you getting your information from?" Severus shook his head. "They are far behind the times."

"Parkinson."

"Severus," McGonagall pulled the man's sleeve, "we are getting off track and Sirius does have a point."

"You're not in the tour of Hogwarts, too?" Severus asked, brow furrowed.

"I'm the guide."

"Fine," Severus sighed, reaching for his notes. "First order of business: new additions." He turned to Narcissa, who primped her hair. He scanned the room. "Do we need to go in deeper here?"

Sinistra raised her hand. "Will the Lupin child be considered a new addition?"

"To my house?" Sirius pointed at himself. "Yes. To your house? No. To Hogwarts?" He furrowed his brow. "Well, he is my personal nanny, but…we'll see."

"Next order of business," Severus looked down at the squiggles, "IEPs."

"Moony," Harry asked, hiding his eyes behind his hands. Siria began to mumble and grunt. "Peek-a-boo." The young witch giggled.

"Yes, Harry?" the man asked, coming in from the kitchen.

"How was your tour?" Harry hid his eyes again. "Peek-a-boo."

"It was nice. Annie was uneasy. Minerva asked for the wedding date."

"I'm guessing that didn't help."

"Oh, Minnie," Sirius said, flopping down into the lounge chair. "No concept of personal space."

"You are one to talk, Padfoot," Remus said, brow quirked.

"Did she mention if she was using a doula or going to hospital?"

Remus's face reddened. "Well, I…I never, Padfoot!"