Chapter 21

"Oh~! My savior! I had been kidnapped by this horrid monster~!" (Y/n) exclaimed dramatically, despite looking untouched. The two males eyed her with confused looks, taking note that she is completely unharmed. "OW!!" (Y/n) cried out as she got smacked by the back of her head, now rubbing the sore spot.

"So this is the girl you put a bounty on?" Mihawk asked, ignoring Sukuna's question from earlier. "Yes, though she's not always this annoying" Sukuna chided which earned an offended pout from (Y/n). "So, why are you two here anyway?" She asked seriously, dropping the childish act. This caught Mihawk off guard, not expecting her to act so... Scary.

"I was just simply bored, plus this guy ruined my sleep" Mihawk accused while gesturing to Sukuna. "Quit spouting lies, you're just pissed that I beat you in a sword fight" Sukuna spat back with a mocking grin. The two warlords glared at each other, (Y/n) stood there with dotted eyes. "Well, while you two ladies fight, I'm heading back to my crew," she said as she interrupted the silence.

Before she could even step away from Sukuna, a large hand hauled her off of the ground and slung her over a shoulder. "Where do you think you're off to? I'm not done with you yet" Sukuna said as he pinned her against his shoulder with one of his hands. Mihawk rolled his eyes, ignoring the insult and wordlessly dropping back down to his ship.

When he did, Zoro was waiting for him down below, approaching him fearlessly. It's a shame that (Y/n) can't see or sense the small knife hidden around his neck, the Inverted Spear of Heaven. But, Sukuna took notice of it, as he watched the two swordsmen duel it out down below his ship. He would've scoffed at how weak Zoro is if it wasn't for him glaring down at the knife in Mihawk's grip.

Though, what intrigued him was that Mihawk backed off of Zoro, even after he won the match. "Mihawk, I didn't think you'd stoop so low as to use that on him" Sukuna commented, as he watched Mihawk draw out his main sword. "Quiet you, I do what I please without question, even you can understand that" Mihawk snapped back as he pointed the large sword up at him.

"Wait! I wanna see what's happening! Turn me around!" (Y/n) complained as she tried her best to lift herself up. But, Sukuna's grip kept her pinned down to his shoulder and forced her to face behind him. "Wh-- (Y/n)?" Zoro questioned, a bit worried about her, but his priority lies in his ego. With that, he turned his attention back to Mihawk, now more determined to beat him and save (Y/n).

In one slice, Zoro's two swords have broken, and his chest was sliced up. Despite this, Zoro presented himself to Mihawk, ready to be finished off. "ZORO!!!!" Luffy screamed out, indicating something bad had happened to their crewmember. With that (Y/n) started struggling more adamantly, wanting to go rescue him.

"Calm down, he isn't dead" Sukuna reassured, his hold on her tightened, knowing if she kept at it she would get out of his grip. Then, something rammed into the boat, that something being Luffy, who had tried to hit Mihawk with his fist. "My name is Hawk-eye Mihawk! You're strong, but there's much for you to learn. No matter how many years it takes, I will hold this title and wait for you" Mihawk announced, giving Zoro some encouraging words.

(Y/n) gone limp in boredom, unable to hear whatever they're saying, and only able to piece together what's happening. "Can you at least tell me what's happening down there?" (Y/n) asked pleadingly, not wanting to be clueless again. "Your sword friend is being a pathetic weakling, nothing important" Sukuna answered, but not in the way she was hoping for.

"Hey! You! Quit holding (Y/n) like that!" Luffy called up to Sukuna, as Mihawk made his way to leave. "Usopp! Go on ahead! (Y/n) and I will catch up later!" Luffy called out. "Rodger that! Don't you worry about a thing! Zoro and I are going to get her right back! And make sure you get that cook to join our crew!" Usopp called back as he held onto Luffy's hat.