29. Ethan as Dad (HEADCANNONS)

As requested by @angeltacendatone, here are some oneshots / headcannons for Ethan's kid! As of now, it isn't public info whether the child is male or female, hence I'll be referring to the child as y/n, and assuming it's female. This is not a reflection of any realities, simply thoughts.

-At younger ages, when you had a lispy voice and couldn't pronounce complex phonetics, you would call Ethan, 'Papa' and Faith 'Mama'

-You had a birthday in early November, nearest to Harry's... And Harry was always your favourite Uncle. He always wanted to be the cool uncle- and believe me- exceeded everyone's expectations in being exceptionally cool.
-Harry absolutely adored you in a friendly sense- with him seeing Ethan's mischievous and fun-seeking sense, as well as Faith's enthusiastic one- and hence always wanted to take you outside and experience the same fun experiences that he had with Ethan, with you. You were so reminiscent of Ethan when he was younger and reckless, even- that Harry sometimes had to remind himself that you were still too young to go outside and to theme parks and other exciting places. Harry especially had to make sure he didn't make an inappropriate Ethan-style joke around you, in fear Ethan would hear about the potty mouth Harry used, and clart him.
-At a young age, you two would go to the park together, with Harry successfully doing the monkey bars after you'd fallen off of them; going down the slide with you, or being at the bottom of the slide to pick you up; threatening to push you in a 360° loop on the swings if you were annoying; and of course, bragging loudly about how you two could get ice-cream on the way home to your multi-million dollar house, when any other kids tried to pipe up to you in the playground.
-Furthermore, Harry absolutely spoiled you. Frankly, he just wanted to see you happy- and if that meant that he had to go at midnight to the Tescos to get a pack of Chocolate-chip brioche bread whilst holding you in one arm (which was a surprisingly regular occurrence) he'd always be happy to do it.
-Due to the closeness of you birthdays, you two often shared a celebration- with everyone joining a cake and a classic birthday celebration on your birthday- and then the next day, everyone would gather in Harry's apartment to celebrate whilst you were babysit by Mummy Behz (absolute queen she is), as Harry didn't want you seeing or being exposed to alcohol at young ages... However when you grew older and were at the ripe age of 16, you were given a beer which Harry had recommended, and took your first drink with Ethan and Faith- which was a mere sip, before you gagged and decided beer was disgusting and you never wanted to drink it again. At your first sip everyone cheered and clapped, but when you called it disgusting- they just clapped even more. It was uproarious. 

-Due to the closeness you had to Harry, you were also close to Uncle Freezy, Callum Airey. Although you weren't as close with him as you were with Harry- there was still definite favour towards Freezy, due to his laid back sense and jokes. 
-The night you turned 16 and had you first drink, Freezy and Harry made you sample cocktails, claiming they were "easier to drink" and that if you could find a good cocktail, you wouldn't need to get hungover over crappy alcohol. Hence, you found out that pina coladas were your favourite alcohol, that night- and despite Faith clearly stating that getting drunk or downing drinks was strictly NOT allowed- you found yourself downing a few dilute pina coladas with Harry and Cal- even one with Ethan!

-Randy (or "Uncle Anny" as you called him, since you had a lisp when you were younger and butchered words) and Laura were your second parents, and their daughter was quite literally your sister from another mister. Well, rather from another family. But these guys had you two go to same nursery, same primary... You two even asked your parents to let you do the same clubs and join the same groups!

-And you were the most creative child most of the family had ever seen. At young ages when you were still on colouring sheets, you always chose bright and matching colours, and then as you grew- you produced some of the most impressive sketches, paint-works and even charcoal pieces. When you were young, Callux took some of you doodles and pieces to help inspire his next NoTwoWays shoe design- and as you grew older, he incorporated some of your graphite pencil sketches onto his shoes.