54

"Mr

"Mr. Robinson we have some good news." The doctor said coming in my room.

"You just gone stand there or you say it?" I said and she looked offended.

"I'm just fuckin' wit you doc." I laughed. "I'm sorry." I said.

"Know they ready for yo' ass to leave." My dad mumbled.

"Well according to the pediatrician Aiden is all healthy and good to go and so are you." She said.

"Damn a nigga just woke up a day and some hours ago." I said but I ain't think she could hear me.

"You're healing much faster than we thought we can prescribe you some pain medication for home." She said.

"Perc 30's to be exact." I said.

"Excuse me?" She said.

"He ain't say nothing, thank you." My dad said.

"We need you to sign these discharge papers and then you'll be free to go." She said.

Once I was done and got my baby ready I gave her the papers so we could go.

"You talked to Kaelyn?" My dad asked me.

"Yeah." I said. "Do she seem off to you?" I asked.

"Thought it was just me, Imma have pop up and see what's goin' on, Jamilah said she going through something but she the only one that know."  He said.

Damn she going through something ain't tell me, ain't gone lie my feelings hurt.

"Maybe it's best if we just let momma J handle it we can't force Lala to come tell us what's wrong forcing out her feelings ain't the way it gotta come naturally like Darcy said." I said.

"I see you learned some." He said.

"I see you did too, i was surprised to hear you was at the hospital every day instead of looking for the niggas that did it to me." I said.

"Gotta make sure y'all straight, that's more important." He said.

"Damn Eva should've died a long time ago I like this side of you old man." I said.