Boobs 2 (Lena)

You sulked your way into the DEO, having the worst day of your life so far.
'Hey sis what's got you in a mood?' Alex asked, twirling in her chair like an idiot.
You grunted, falling heavily into the chair next to hers. You put your head in your hands and sighed deeply. Today was not your day.
'Hey. Wanna talk about it?' Alex asked gently, placing her hand on your shoulder.
'No.' You muttered. You slumped further into your seat, exhaling heavily as you heard the telltale woosh of your other sister.
'Sup super squad!' Kara practically shouted, her steps basically bounces.
You groaned gently as Winn chuckled and Alex smiled up at her as she stood in front of you three.
'Hello Kar. Glad to see one of my sisters are happy today.' Alex shrugged over to you.
You felt Kara frown before you saw her and you tilted your head down from where it had been pointed exasperatedly to the ceiling.
'(Y/n) what's wrong?' Kara said, her crinkle showing.
'Nothing.' You sigh, upset about the attention you are getting.
'Doesn't seem like nothing.' Kara's eyebrows furrowed further.
'Bad day.' You growled.
'Jeez.' Alex laughed at your mood, whipping her phone out and texting someone, you assumed Maggie.
You grumbled, turning away to a computer to start angrily typing your report for the save of a cat you did yesterday.
30 minutes later, a hand landed on your shoulder.
'What?' You snarled.
'Hello to you too.' The smooth voice of your wife caressed your ears.
You turned around, giving her a tight lipped smile.
'Hello. Sorry.' You manage to say, forcing your anger down slightly as to not annoy her.
'What's got you so angry sweetheart?' She rubbed her thumb across your collarbone and up to your chin, resting it there.
You sigh in return, not sure where to start.
'Come with me.' She had her signature smirk on, the one that compelled you to obey to anything. She had used it far too many times in the bedroom.
'Okay.' You muttered, standing and following her.
She pulled you into the closest supply closet, locked the door and pulled her shirt up.
Her full breasts came into view and your head emptied of thoughts.
She stood for a minute and you watched as her nipples tightened due to the cold.
Pushing her shirts back into place, Lena unlocked the door and walked out, dragging you with her by the hand.
You grinned, the first smile of the day and felt your shoulders slacken.
She pushed you back into your chair and gave you a soft kiss.
'Tell me about it when you get home. Don't be too late.' She whispered before kissing you, stepping back and leaving you with a smile on your face.
Alex and Kara came back from their mission not long after.
'What kind of magic does Lena have over you?' Alex asked, seeing your smile.
'Hmm?' You asked, standing up to give them both a tight hug.
'I told her about your mood and made her come here. I can see it worked.' Alex said.
'Yeah. It did.' You chuckled.
—-
You got home, shouting your presence.
Lena walked to you not long after, smiling.
'Hello darling. How's your day been?' She asked, coming to stand close.
You grasped her shirt, lifting it over her head and unstrapping her bra swiftly. Your hands quickly replaced it and she gasped.
'It was torturous. Except when I got an unexpected but definitely not unwanted visit from a certain someone. And except from now.' You said, swiping a thumb across her nipple.
'Do you want to talk about it?' She asked between heavy breaths.
'Not yet. Let me just-' you squeezed tight, laughing slightly at her yelp, that quickly turned into a moan-' fondle for a bit. Please?'
'You don't hear me complaining.' She choked out.
Later, you'd tell her of the dream that stressed you out to the point of a panic attack this morning, one she wasn't there for as she'd left for work, but for the minute, you had your own personal stress balls to use.

I don't even know