100: Dogs That Only Gather To Eat Their Master's Flesh

Every looked around at the person and was surprised it was a man with a tall structure and good build the man was handsome, the man had black shiny hair with black charcoal eyes. His clothes looked expensive and there was an interesting green jade tightly to his waist band.

"Old man, do you like to hit she men for fun" the low hoarse voice said

There was a threatening sound in the manner which the man spoke,

"Who are you?!"

When Fa Enlai saw him he immediately bow at the hips.

"Master Ming"

The people where confused

"Master Ming?"

"It's been so long since I came here, and I see that you people still wont stop bullying my Jiajia" a voice off in the distance said

The people looked downwards to see Liang Meng Yao, who was gently walking forward. If Liang Meng Yao was handsome before now his looks could be describe to match the heavens, his shiny silver hair flutters in the wind and the light blue robes only complimented his looks.

Their were servants and guards following behind him even though he had requested them to leave, but since he was now a powerful man in the empire Ofcourse he could not be left alone!. Liang Meng Yao could only let them be.

"Who are you!!" Han Yun yelled at him,

But before Liang Meng Yao could act an guard kicked Han Yun to the floor.

"Hmph!, trash how dare you not show respects to the first prince and Gongbù" the eunuch said arrogantly.

The people where all shocked, Gongbù? First prince?, as far as they knew the first prince was not the Gongbù and neither was he this old. But then Han Yun's eyes fell on the jade that was tied to his belt, he was an official so he knew a few things and one of them being the imperial dragon jade that was only worn by members of the imperial Family.

Han Yun immediately kowtow with his forehead crushed against the floor.

"I beg for your forgiveness your highness!"

Liang Meng Yao didn't even so much as spare him a glance and immediately went to Hong Jia Yi and gently hold his hands.

"Hong Jia Yi, didn't I tell you not to let them bully you?!" Liang Meng Yao asked in a foul mood,

Soon the Xiao couple felt this was a good opportunity to score, and Xiao Kong shakes himself out of the grips of Xiao Ying Pei.

"Ah!, in law" Xiao Kong said seductively

Liang Meng Yao turned deaf ears to him and simply caressed the cheek of Hong Jia Yi.

"Also" Liang Meng Yao made a long pause, "what's this about you taking in a child?" Liang Meng Yao's lips twitch as he wore an discomfort smile.

"Hey!, you! How can you marry Hong Jia Yi without our consent!" Xiao Bambang yelled at Liang Meng Yao,

Liang Meng Yao finally turned taking a glance at them, his mouth gently parted.

"Dogs that only gathers to feed off its master's flesh don't deserve my attention"

Liang Meng Yao simply turned with Hong Jia Yi gently holding his waist to enter the Wen's home, Xiao Ying Pei who felt like his chance was slipping couldn't hold back anymore.

"HONG JI!! PLEASE HELP ME!!" Xiao Ying Pei yelled at the top of his lungs

Hong Jia Yi paused then slightly turned looking at teen who had begging eyes, he then looked at the pregnant she man next to him. Hong Jia Yi looked at Liang Meng Yao.

"Jiajia, you really are too sweet, let the boy and pregnant one it. Be rid of all the trespassers I'll deal with them later" Liang Meng Yao said coldly.

Ming Shou Shan let go off the old man then for the first time touch Fa Enlai of his own accord turning him and escorting him inside.

Two guards remain at the gates standing guard.

Now the Wens home were filled with lots of people, Hong Jia Yi sat outside under a shade that was built for when times when the sun were hot and clothes needed to be wash or just for simple relaxing.

Hong Jia Yi looked at Xiao Ying Pei and his wife.