101: Xiao Ying Pei

Hong Jia Yi looked at his younger cousin who was sitting shallowly in the chair on the opposite site of them, Hong Jia Yi simply took a sip of tea while he waits.

"Older cousin and cousin's husband, I know it's impudent of me but please help me. Kuokuo and I can't possibly take another day inside that house!" Xiao Ying Pei begged as if ready to go on his knees.

Hong Jia Yi looked to Liang Meng Yao who was observing the boy, he looked handsome and about the age of 16 Liang Meng Yao had long since give up the idea of kids being too young as having kids at even 15 was normal here, he just of to make sure his kids don't do it.

Liang Meng Yao also realized that most of this custom were followed by the country side and not the main city or capital, their were people who married young but not that much.

So he came to the conclusion that it was because of the lack of the information and news that traveled here made these people had such narrow minded opinions of everything.

"Ying Pei, haven't I told you to take your studies seriously" Hong Jia Yi said calmly,

It was not that Hong Jia Yi was angry, he wanted the best for Xiao Ying Pei he was a smart boy who could go to for places if not neglectful but hearing he had dropped out. Hong Jia Yi can't help but feel disappointed.

"Excuse in law!" Kuo Jin Hai cuts in, "don't blame Ying Pei and don't believe the rumors. Ying Pei is a good person it was I who seduced him!-"

"No!, cousin don't listen to kuokuo, he did no such thing it was the heat of the moment decision"

"Quiet!" Liang Meng Yao raised his tone.

The two immediately shut up when they remembered that they were in the presence of an member of the imperial family, looking at Liang Meng Yao who had both arms cross and an leg over the other, lowered themselves when they saw that they were inside his line of sights.

"We apologize your highness and Liang Fei"

Liang Meng Yao only sighed,

"How about you tell us the story" Liang Meng Yao said although he doesn't care about what 2 wreckless teenagers has to say.

Xiao Ying Pei raised his head, he was hesitant at first but he knew he had to come clean.

"After my elder brother married the rich merchant, our family had the rare opportunity of leaving the village and live in an environment that is better for us. At the time I was only 10, right Liang Fei?. Anyway after I was given an opportunity to attend an academy I didn't slack off and worked diligently so I could better myself and I'm not just saying this to better myself your highness but, I wanted to come back and help the Liang Fei away from this unjustly lifestyle that was given. The Liang Fei was a good person to me and so where my uncle and uncle in law" Xiao Ying Pei breathe deeply.

"After a few years and my brother got divorced were in a bind, my parents weren't working and they were bums who rather blame each other than work to keep their lives.

So naturally the take of maintaining the family was up to me but I was still 14 at the time and many more years to go before I could graduate, so in order to pay my school fees I went around helping other students with their works" he said then made a pause, "but most of them happened to be She males and I was he man so naturally my reputation was not good, but I promise you Liang Fei I did nothing but study with those she males. Because my teaching abilities were good they felt the need to shower me with gifts and praises, I was shameless and in desperate need of things I had no time ti be modest.

Upon my many tutoring I met Kuo Jin Hai, who at the time was failing badly and needed my help. I on the hand was greedy and only saw Kuokuo as an opportunity to evolve myself form my pauper status, so I tutor Kuokuo often making advances towards him because I really wanted to be apart of the principal's family then I'd be set. I was using Kuokuo not knowing that I was falling for him, then one day in the deep winter I was stuck in the private library with Kuokuo" Xiao Ying Pei paused not willing to say more.

Kuo Jin Hai on the other hand,

"That's where we did it I asked him "Ying, is it true that when two naked bodies rub against each other it becomes warm because I'm feeling very cold" I knew him before he knew him I approach him because I liked him I knew what he was after but didn't care neither of us thought of the consequences of our actions" Kuo Jin Hai finished.