his. just his.

Angelina

After the jet landed we went to this bougie ass hotel. And girl let me just begin with how big this place is. Like there was a fountain in the lobby with beautiful marble floors. There was even a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling and there were so, so many people. I'm guessing there's a casino here.

But let me begin my rant. Apparently Greyson and I are sharing a room -with two beds- and the others are in their own separate rooms. You may be wondering, 'doesn't he own it?' To that question, there is a massive possibility. ' Ask to sleep somewhere else' And to answer that one. Baby no, i will not sleep in some other hotel by myself instead of staying in this big one. I'll just have to deal with a buttfaces presence.

"I'm going to take a shower" I say softly as i grab my clothes in hand and walk to the restroom.

I leave before i get to hear what he has to say. Not even wanting to hear what he has to say. As i turn the shower on and take my clothes off i look into the mirror and stare at my body. I feel as if ever since Greyson and I took a break i haven't been feeling myself. Of course i feel heartbroken and sad. But it's everything else too.

I can't seem to focus as much as i used to. I can't eat foods i usually would without feeling a certain type of guilt. My mind always goes through a haze. And i can never stop thinking about Greyson.

Greyson, Greyson, Greyson. I just want Greyson. But i don't know how i want to forgive him. Fuck i don't even think i can. But i want to, i really fucking want to. I want him to touch me again. I want him to talk to me on an average like he used to. I want it all back.

After my shower i change into some clothes and go out to go to sleep. I wear a lacey underwear set and an oversized tee. As i begin to step out i call, "Greyson?" to make sure it was safe to walk out in.. this. As i heard no answer i continued to walk out. As i turn to take the corner Greyson looks up from his phone and smirks at me. I jump and squeal as i scurry to run to my bed pulling the covers over my body. No way did he just see my fucking ass from my underwear and over sized tee. "Nice ass"

"Shut the fuck up. i called and you didn't answer me! Maybe if you stop texting your sluts you'll pay attention more to your surroundings." I huff. I cannot believe my own eyes. I just said that. To my boss. Cheese balls.

"My sluts?" He says as he arises from the leather seats where his perfect ass lay. Stop. "You think checking in on my companies is talking to my sluts?" God must've put a brave suit on me because i'm standing up and taking two steps toward him. "Never corrected me when i said you had sluts" His jaw tightens as we continue taking steps forwards yelling insults at each other. His aren't as harsh as mine. Not even close.

"Shut the fuck up, i don't have no sluts. Not anymore at least" I would've laughed at his joke but i'm so fucking pissed right now. I feel like i look like one of those two freshmen boys screaming at each other's faces while standing on their tippy toes trying to claim dominance.

"Back off dipshit. We all know you get your dick wet every night" He steps back appalled. Then returns back with an evil smile. I freeze. "I do get my cock wet every night. In fact you are so. fucking. right." I swallow the lumps in my throat and back away from him. That can mean too many things, and i'm just positive i know what he means by that. "What? Never had someone tell you what they do to theirselves when their horny and no one's around?"

"I'm going to bed" He pulls my wrist before i get to leave. "No, you seem to not know."

"I know fucking fine! Now let go of me you fucking bat tit" But i don't see myself pulling away from him. Instead i want him to pull me in and fucking kiss me everywhere. Everywhere. I want his lips trailing down my body. I want- need to feel him. I need to feel his roughness. His deadly side.