- fifteen -

Meanwhile, the moment Giselle appeared upstairs, Ningning dragged her into the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"Karina admitted it," Ningning smirked. Giselle tilted her head to the side.

"Well, not exactly, but close enough. She definitely has feelings for her," Ningning explained. "And we were completely wrong."

"Wrong?" Giselle asked, sitting down on the bed. "How were we wrong?"

"We were all concerned about the feelings not being returned by Karina, right?" Ningning asked, earning a nod from the other girl. "Well that's not the case. Karina's scared that Winter doesn't return her feelings." Ningning laughed and sat down. "She's got it bad, Giselle."

"What? That's insane," Giselle shook her head and laughed softly. "It's obvious that Winter adores her, you see the way she looked at her?" Ningning nodded in agreement.

"Out of all people, Karina chooses Winter," Giselle laughed and ran a hand through her hair. "I see why, though, now that I think about it." Ningning raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Karina hates fake people, Ning," Giselle explained, gesturing to the stairs. "Winter's the complete opposite of fake."

"Damn," Ningning laughed, realizing how accurate Giselle was. "We've got to tell Yeji."

Giselle nodded in agreement. "Maybe Karina will actually talk to us about it now," she stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "C'mon, let's go see what the lovebirds are up to."

Both girls giggled when they got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Winter cuddled up in Karina's side on the couch. Karina looked up and felt her cheeks turn red when she caught sight of her two roommates looking over at them.

"Is she okay?" Ningning asked, trying to not make Karina feel uncomfortable. The brown eyed girl nodded slowly.

"She didn't know where I was," Karina answered honestly. Giselle and Ningning exchanged glances and both smirked.

"That's adorable," Giselle commented, plopping down on the other side of the couch and raising an eyebrow at Karina. The brown eyed girl glared at her, but Giselle knew she wasn't serious. Winter looked up at the other girls and smiled shyly.

"What're we doing for dinner?" Giselle asked, raising an eyebrow at Karina.

"I don't know, Giselle, I thought you were supposed to be in charge of dinner tonight?" The other girl smirked and Ningning high-fived her.

"Pizza?" Giselle shrugged. Winter's eyes widened.

"Yes, pizza, yes please," Winter clapped her hands together, causing the other three girls to double over in laughter.

"Pizza it is then," Giselle nodded once. Winter giggled excitedly and smiled over at Karina.

"Too cute," Giselle muttered under her breath and shook her head. Karina shoved her playfully and Winter giggled.

"Oh, so you stick up for her but not for me?" Giselle crinkled her nose at Winter. "I see how it is," she teased. Winter giggled and hid her head in Karina's shoulder.

"Hey Win, you wanna come get the pizza with me?" Giselle asked, nudging Ningning. Winter looked up at Karina questioningly.

"Go ahead," the brown eyed girl motioned for Winter to follow Giselle. "I'll be right here when you get back." Winter nodded with a soft smile and hopped up to her feet, engaging Giselle in an animated conversation about pizza as they exited the apartment.

"So..." Ningning started, falling back on the couch next to Karina. "Continuing our conversation from earlier... you're really scared that Winter is the one not returning the feelings?"