Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third pov

Y/n swang through the concrete jungle under the moonlight. It's been around a day since the rhino  attack and the have a been a series of breaking and entering in the big apple.
He takes in the sights as he enjoys the cool breeze of the air. He gets a alert on his comm that says suspected robbery in a nearby building so he thought he could go check it out.
He arrives at the building and cases around he sees nothing and is about to go away when he sees a feminine figure slink out of the skylight. He sees she is holding what seems to be a small statue. He lands infrint of her and sees.

Y/n:Hey you look a little old to be stealing Barbies

She stops in her tracks and looks him up and down and a sly smirk grows on her face.

???:Meow~ you look even better up close~

Y/n was a little surprised by her flirtatiousness

Y/n: just put it back and go home I won't report you

???:no can do Spider-man this little Beauty is worth a pretty penny.

As she said this her eyes glistened a small flash of green.

???: It's been a honor to meet you but I need to get this guy home and make some cash

Y/n had enough and just tried to shoot a web but it just sparked and died. He decided to try and grab her but as he stepped forward he slipped and fell. The girl shot out a grapple hook and swung away.

???: aww stroke of bad luck you know what they say about crossing a black cat.

And she disappeared into the night. The webbed wonder stayed there a little embarrassed by his clumsiness and the horrid stroke of luck just then.

The next day

Y/n was walking the halls to head to lunch. He did some digging last night and found how the girls name was black cat and she is a wanted art thief. As he was walking Miku strolled up next to him.

Miku: hey what's wrong

Y/n: oh nothing it's just I was embarrassed by a thief last night.

They enterd the lunch room and started heading towards their usual table.

Y/n: I had a bad stroke of luck, my webshooters broke then I slipped on some rainwater then she got away.

The pair walked pass Nino and Flash and the rest of  their friends. Miku continued to listen intently.

Y/n: She was about our age on the taller side, white hair, green eyes and a had a mischievous face.

Miku tapped y/n on the shoulder

Miku: did she look like that

Y/n looked and saw the same girl he just described chatting it up with Ichika. If you've seen black cat up close you could tell this was her.  She had the same slender figure and face. Ichika waved them over and they sat down and Y/n was sweating bullets as a criminal is talking to one of his friends.