《31》

"O you who believe, fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may develop God-consciousness." (Quran 2:183)

The first day went well. Energetic and full of chores. Girls were beyond happy that they completed all the chores before the iftar. Boys also came back from office. And now were getting freshed up.
Juweria was regretting her plan! She was missing her man. Her Waqaur. Her husband.

Zaroon was the only one who was sitting and watching cooking tutorials!!

Maha slapped his head while taking a sit beside him.

" roza mukruh hota h aese" she mumbled and closed her eyes resting her head on the back of the sofa.

" acha... lekin appi ye dish banao na kitni tasty h" zaroon said as th Tsunami of saliva occured in his mouth and his stomach make strange noises.

" oh, so you young boy thinks that its easy to cook in the hectic summer huh?" Maha asked raisng her eyebrows.

Zaroon gulped nervously.

He knew he had awaken the sleeping lionesses.

" appi.. i was.. just kidding u know!" He said smiling nervously

" appi, aksar logo jab apni maut dikhayi deti h na toh yhi bolte h!" Said zoya flipping her hair back which hits Junaid's face making him inhale her jasmine fragrance

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" appi, aksar logo jab apni maut dikhayi deti h na toh yhi bolte h!" Said zoya flipping her hair back which hits Junaid's face making him inhale her jasmine fragrance.

" aree zoyi yrr tu kyu mera maut ka farista bula rahi h, kabhi toh kher ka kalma nikala kar muh se!" Zaroon said shooting a glare at her.

Junaid glared him back.

" first of all kidhe its zoya for uh!" He said poking his finger in his brother's chest.

Zoya rolled her eyes at this mad person.

What's with him and his jealousy?

" oyee... dahi bhale banau aj?" Juweria asked entering the lounge with a apron full of stains.

" waoh.. juju appi ap kya kitchen ke saare masalo se jung lad rhi h?" Junaid asked unbelievingly.

Juweria gave a cheeky smile.

Meanwhile Saad and Waqaur came down.

" kon lad rha h jung?" Saad asked looking for someone.

" apni ekloti bhen juju" sang Maha, Junaid, Zaroon and Zoya.

Making Waqaur keep his hands on his ears.

" shut up u all! Planning me to deaf ?" He asked in his dominating yet sleepy husky voice.

Juweria's attention shifted to her man.

He sounds soo raspberries!! 🤣

' ughhh focus juju focus ... its his trap !' Juweria thought and shooked her head left and right, continuously.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें