lix

☠✍

☠✍

Sasha's shocked and almost lifeless body was there on the ground. A pool of blood kept coming out of the source. Y/N wanted to cry out loud and mourn or possible help stop the bleeding but pure rage snapped inside of her.

While Y/N was still staring deeply at Sasha's body, Gabi was about to fire once again but Jean fired faster. Falco immediately shoved her away as tears formed in their eyes. Jean's bolt missed them but it bounced off the wall just right next to his ear.

As both Gabi and Falco look up seeing probably every Survey Corps soldier aboard dashing up to them as they beat, punch and kick just because of everyone's favourite and friendly friend, Sasha. Both the kids bleed and get beaten up by grown men.

"Sasha! Hey! Hang in there! Hey!!" Connie screamed having the same extremely worried look and sadness as Jean who came beside him. Y/N felt paralyzed at the moment as she stared at Sasha with blank eyes.

"You're so... Damn loud..." Sasha muttered who was on the brink of death. Her eyes slowly lose life as Jean, Connie and Y/N would almost lose a beloved friend. "Are we... Eating soon, Y/N?"

When Sasha immediately said Y/N's name, she quickly began to dash up to Gabi and Falco. She shoved the Survey Corps soldiers out of her way blinded by rage she couldn't seem to even reconsider the killer Gabi, who is just a kid with a bad influence.

Y/N had the iconic psychotic smile but the saddest and most blank eyes that poured out the salty tears. Gabi and Falco felt the uttermost horror and terrifying scene she has ever seen. The two have never seemed Y/N this scary. So scary that Gabi was about to pass out any moment. The short Captain didn't care at all as her mind was overfilling with hatred as her eyes booked with tears.

Y/N was about to punch them as the two kids closed their eyes shut expecting the impact but didn't. Once they opened their eyes they saw Y/N unconscious on the ground as a man with grey hair and very sweet green eyes was behind her. The rest of the Survey Corps soldiers were shocked.

"What the fuck, Luke! You knocked out your Captain unconscious!" Floch exclaimed as he checked Y/N to see if he actually killed her.

"It was necessary..." Luke's soft green eyes changed into a more dominant and piercing gaze and diverted to Gabi and Falco who looked beat up as fuck. "Unless... You want to see a bloody massacre of two children... You know Captain Y/N is a person who tends to kill than cry..."

__________________

"Meat... Were her last words." Y/N chuckled bitterly who just woke up after being knocked out by Luke.

"I'm... Sorry, Captain." Luke apologized to who was sitting beside Y/N. Though Y/N stood quiet.

The soldier medic kept wrapping the clean white bandage around Sasha's heavy wound. The clean bandage quickly soaks blood.