Next Story Choice

Voting is at the end, please let me know which one you guys like

Option 1:

Welcome to the Pokémon World, where millions of different creatures of different sizes, shapes and powers exist, home to an infinite array of different types of creatures of different abilities to wary to fully comprehend. Hundreds perhaps thousands, meticulously fashioned by the forces of nature in all it's glory as only nature can, no matter what corner of the world you find yourself in, you will find Pokémon there as well. Soaring overhead, swimming the clouds and riding the currents undersea, sharing the mountain's majesty and emanating the lush green forests , halfway making their homes in themed grass, well even the spotlighting cities are teeming with them.

People fight Pokémon battle sharing the theme of victory and glory  to become friends, comrades and Pokémon Masters. We then follow a trainer from Aspertia City, a trainer who has been aspiring to become a Pokémon Master just like his father, his name is Issei Hyoudou.

Issei can be seen grabbing his bag and his Pokedex along with his bag and a cap, he then grabs his Pokeballs and calling out to his Pokémon, his one true best friend

Issei: Ready to become the very best, Pikachu?

Pikachu then runs towards him and jumps on his shoulder

Pikachu: Pika, Pikachu!!!!!!!

*Scene Break*

Option 2: 

Rias: Issei, what am I to you?

Issei: Well president is preside-

Rias: YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

Rias runs out of room crying, everyone pretty much berates Issei for his stupidity, however unlike in canon where Issei is confused, Issei gets angry

Issei: I-is this HOW YOU TREAT ME AFTER EVERYTHING I HAVE DOOONNNNEEEE!?!?!?!?!?

Akeno: What do you mean by-

Issei: SHUT UP HIMEJIMA!!!!

Akeno was taken aback by his tone, they never saw him this angry. Issei then says in a low tone

Issei: After everything I have done for you, helped you all through your troubles, JUST ONE MISTAKE, JUST ONE FUCKING MISTAKE AND I HAVE BECOME THE WORST THING IN EXISTENCE!!!!

Draigg: Partner, calm down-

Issei: LIKE HELL I WILL DRAIGG, THEY SEE ME AS A TOOL NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS!!!!!.

Kiba: Issei that's not true, you are our comrade

Issei then starts laughing, it unnerved everyone present, Ravel included

Issei: Nice joke, Kiba, it got me laughing, if you did then YOU WOULD HAVE LET ME COMPLETE DESPITE THE INCIDENT AT THE CHURCH!!!!!!

Irina, Xenovia, Ravel and Gasper were confused at the statement, what incident

Irina: What incident?

Issei: Oh they did not tell you, I WAS FUCKING KILLED BY MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND, DO YOU KNOW WHY I DID NOT COME CLOSE TO ANY OF YOU ALL, CAUSE I WAS FUCKING SCARED, SCARED THAT YOU WILL REJECT ME LIKE HER, DISCARD ME LIKE HER!!!!!

Akeno: W-we are not like Raynare, Issei!!!!

Issei then looks at her

Issei: Oh and what did you just say, that I AM IDIOT, A FOOL, THOSE WERE THE EXACT WORDS RAYNARE SAID TO ME, SHE SAID I WAS A FOOL, FOOLISH ENOUGH TO FALL FOR HER CHARMS, SO JUST SHUT UP!!!!