c a n d i d

previously on the scholarship girl-

"Hey Xavier, thank you so much for letting me stay in your safe house kinda thing. Really appreciate it."

I responded," I would definitely show my junk to you. Not to them," I said and pointed to Chris and Brian, who were clearly enjoying the show.

I panicked, okay? She's super pretty and I haven't talked to girl since times immemorial.

                    ****

Candid: A candid is a portrait taken while the subject is not posing. This can be achieved by capturing a subject unaware of the photographer's presence.

hi! im drowning in exams, so sad. i'd rather drown in daddy's cum-just saying.

dedications to (in no particular order)- 

1. @regtbr always you make me smile SHADAP

2. @marsxmc you are TOO kind stop- thank you for your comments!

 just for your reference: magic mike is a movie about male strippers. channing tatum WHEW, zootopia is an animated movie that is super fun, quiet place is a movie in which if you make a sound, you are dead.

                    ****

{third person pov}

Mamihlapinatapai, a look shared by two people, each wishing that the other would initiate something they both desire but which neither wants to begin.

Something akin to the above monstrous word happened.

Eeriness creeped through the hallways. It was quiet place part 1 all over.

Out of 4 people standing near t teacher's lounge, red color was splotched across the cheeks of the surprised brunette and the boy who blurted he would show his man-parts to her.

His 2 friends snickered to themselves, sharing a OMG, we are going to make him tell this story at every truth and dare game, moved way from the scene, not making a sound.

Because they were his true friends, they started recording and hid behind the doors so that they could still protect him, if any unfortunate incident befell on their friend, while giving them privacy.

Ever since the night of the party when he was attacked, Xavier wasn't Xavier anymore. It stripped away his personality, his carefreeness, but most importantly, his self-love from him.

He loathed himself.

The incident took away him from him.

From then on, his friends had a silent agreement. To always protect him, their best bro. To always have tabs on the people he's talking to, especially, the species with vaginas.

They never saw Sophia as a threat to Xavier. But still, would casually check up on her.

They had seen Xavier staring at her empty seat when she was not in class and literally ripping Calla's head when she tried to take her seat.

They would always notice how he planned the murder of his soon-to-be brother in law, when he shouted at her in the classroom, or how his most recent photos from his Instagram page were captioned with quotes belonging to The Office, and guess whose favorite show was that? Billie Eilish's. Also Sophia's, who quite literally declared it to the whole class when she wore an AN Office scene inspired sweatshirt to their Business Relations lecture.