𝟙𝟚

M/N pov Wednesday 7:58pm

Standing between those bars and thinking if I should come closer to one of them or not.

The gay one is like 20 meters to right side and the one you expect to be more full of hetero people is 20 maybe 25 meters to left. It's not that deep. I will stand here till I see Spence and I'll go the same way as he.

As I check the mobile for time I see message from Spence.

"Where u at?"

But before I started typing my answer something, or to be specific someone, appeared before my eyes.

"Hey" he smiled and nervously look to both sides. Like he couldn't decide where to go. Well to be honest I'm pretty much confused too.

I can try. I looked at him and asked.

"We should be heading to?"

I could see how nervous he started be just 'cause question this simple. Well yeah it was not really that simple. But if he meant to take me to classic bar he wouldn't be definitely that nervous.

So I try if my deduction was right. I grabbed his hand and started heading to  the second bar. The fruity one.

I looked at him to see if I messed up. Well I'm screwed up, can't read his emotion because of the poker, kind of shocked face maybe, face. Then he makes eye contact with me and smiled.

The small but honest kind of smile. Relief chills me down and worry of messing up disappear. So I smiled and him too and looked ahead of me, so I won't trip over something.

So that was that, I think he's fruity in some way. And that's nice. Another thought comes to my mind, which does kind of scares me.

It is complicated. Well I can tell him next time, today I would like to just have fun. No worries of something I can't change. Yeah, that's kinda selfish but just today, next time I will tell him.

As we sat down in the bar and chatted.

Some kind of nice, funny and few times embarrassing in some form conversation.

Before even realizing it was almost 11pm and either of was tired. Maybe he lied when he said it. Looks like he would pass out in minute if he lied down.

The news in TV started playing like louder then music which played before. It was again the "killer of queerness" as the reporters call them.

Cloud chasing for killer. It is what it is. The reporters just give any serial killer what they most of the time want. Attention.

It feels for most of the people like warning for people who watch the TV but it more feels like giving them clouds for killing. Warning sounds different.

'The killer was on their hunt again and as we expected last time they shorter the time pauses. it's been just few days after finding the last victim. The killer's getting more morbid every time they kill next one, like they fear disappeared and their anger was more intensive..."

I looked away from TV after Spence tried to call my by my name several times. I just brushed it of and we continued to talk.