Chapter 9: It's my life, isn't it? Part 9

Hello guys, here is another chapter for you guys, I hope as always you guys will enjoy it. And also, lately, i love this one song so much, a song by a Malaysia singer, named Naim Daniel, titled 'Habis Sini', i know the song is not fit for this one chapter but, I just want to share my favorite song to you guys. ^_^

Please enjoy this song and reading everyone.

Ps: what are you guys' favorite songs?

*************

"Al here ..." 

According to Dila's guide, as she was savvier in this section, she took me to the stall with food that looked delicious on sale. 

For now, Dila who is in accordance with my wishes, she has started calling me by such a nickname. 

"All right, Ila ..." 

While me on the other hand, all this time, my lips clashed with mine, trying to dissolve the smile. Even so, I restrained myself from showing Dila how happy I was to hear her call me that.

"This thing is really delicious mil- i mean Al..."

Dila who almost called me milord again, immediately turned to Al when she realized her mistake there. 

I smiled a little looking at her like that as I mutter in a small voice, 

"it doesn't look like beef." 

"It's a lamb ... sellers usually marinate this for a day before grilling it."

"oho... it looks good..."

"yes, it's really delicious and i really like this one.."

"hmm, in that case, let's buy this."

"eh-??"

Dila with her eyes wide looks panicked as I take out my pouch to order and pay.

She then hastily stop me,

"wai-wait Al..."

"you say it's delicious."

"yes i did but, Al, are you okay with eating this? even if i was the one who suggest this, still..."

"it's fine, your taste is my taste too..."

Remark me with a grin that finally broke through.

Dila looked at me with a dazed.

That's probably the first moment in her life, seeing I'm genuinely smiling.

'though she always saw it before, today is the first for her'

Thought me inside as I stare at her.

Dila then snapped back from her dazed as she felt my stare.

She then said, 

"the-the-then, I'll treat you, Al, because I'm the one who recommended you this, let me do this"

With a fist in her own chest, she went 'hump hump', showing her own determination. 

I then chuckled a little seeing how the chipmunk was acting all adorable in front of me.

'what a cute chipmunk'

Thought me.

"Alright, go ahead."

Allow me, not to destroy Dila's resolve. 

Dila then bought roast lamb placed between two sticks and handed the bag containing it to me. She bought six of them.

'really, she really having a feast huh?'