This thing called familial love (1)

A/N; In canon, Basen is 3 years younger than Cale while Lily is 11. Which meant Basen is 11 and Lily is 3 here. Cale is 14. Did I get the math right?

  So I did some research, apparently if you have more than 1 elder brother, the eldest will have "큰 (keun)" before saying Hyung/Oppa. But since Oraboni is an old form of Oppa, I don't know if this is still correct or not.
  But the odd thing is that, Lily refer to Cale as just 'Oraboni' in the novel, I forgot what she referred Basen as. If any of you remember, can you please tell me? It will really help me a lot since I can't find it;
(;⌣̀_⌣́))

.

  Basen had woken up earlier than usual that day just to make sure he didn't forget anything, he even reviewed the plan he had planned out in his head several times while his servants had helped him wear his clothes on.

It was a simple plan he had made together with Lily;

  They would first have breakfast in the county before immediately heading out to the town where they would look around for a while. Then they would lead their Hyung towards the open field just a distance away from the gates where Lily will show what she had learned from watching the knights.

Then...

Basen held the cuffs of his sleeve, smoothing out the wrinkles that were there.

They will also have lunch there. 

  He had visited that area before during one of his walks. It was a fairly secluded area despite being only 10 minute walk away from the main road.

Basen had asked, and even inspect the area himself just to be safe. 

  And it seemed that the area is clear-- even the town kids like to play there, so it shouldn't be dangerous. Which he was glad about. Especially since his Hyung-nim seemed to enjoy looking at flowers in that garden... maybe he would also enjoy gazing on those wildflowers?

. . . 

Lily held the wooden sword she had picked up from Basen's room one day, and strapped it to her waist like how she had seen the knights in the county does it countless times.

Though a bit clumsy because of her chubby hands, she had managed to securely tie it.

Lily's smile brighten when she finished, making the maids that was surrounding her incapable of holding theirs in. "You look really cu- Cool! young mistress!" One of the maid chimed,

  "Yes, yes! this one's heart is beating so fast from your presences!" Another maid said, nodding their head up and down. And that sparked the beginning of the comments barrage.

The youngest Henituse could only laughed sheepishly at the comments.

She did hoped her Oraboni also think the same as them.

  "Young mistress, should we go to the dining hall?" Hera, the head maid that took care of Lily since she was a baby, asked her, "The young master's must have been also waiting for their lady's arrival"

"Ah yes!" 

Lily raised her hand and let Hera carried her,

"Let's go meet Oraboni and Hyung!"

.

.

.

Lily arrived in the dining room just a bit later than when Cale and Basen had arrived;

  And unsurprisingly enough, the first thing that caught her attention was the dark circle under Cale's eyes. and Basen who was looking at the said dark circle worriedly.

"Good morning Oraboni, Hyung"

"Lily~" Cale spread his arms and hugged Lily who ran towards him, "How was your sleep?"

"I had a good sleep," Lily let go of the hug and looked at Cale's eye bags, "How about you, Oraboni?"

"I also had a good sleep,"

  Lily glanced towards Basen who was standing behind Cale, he also didn't seemed convinced. Was there something wrong with the room their Hyung/Oraboni was sleeping at? Was the bed uncomfortable? Did he had a bad dream?

Yet...

 He's just hiding it so they wouldn't worry,

"Oraboni..."

"Mom said we should eat first, she had something to take care of and will join us if she manage to slip pass," Basen interjected, He had already tried to pry... but if his Hyung-nim doesn't want to tell, he won't push it.

That doesn't meant he won't try to find out himself though,

.

.

.

Basen ate quietly while watching Cale and Lily interact... well, with Lily who mostly lead the conversation. He also added some comments occasionally into the mix.

He supposed, this was rather peaceful...

Basen reviewed the plan again,

But this time, he did some alterations to it. With how Cale looked, it may be best if he isn't tire too much during their outing.

  Maybe they should erase their visit to town and just go out to have some picnic lunch before heading back? yes, that would be best.

They still have time,

They can visit the other things they want to visit on a later date.

"Basen?" // "Hyung!" 

Basen snapped his head and faced his Hyung-nim and Lily who was looking at him, "Yes?" 

"Oraboni asked if you would want to follow him and me to go around town tomorrow"

"Ah, yes." Basen nodded his head, "That sounds like a good idea"

Just like he had said,

They have time,

Something that not many had;

.

.

.

Lily went to the kitchen right as they had finished their breakfast to get the basket Basen had asked the chef's to prepare.

  Who would have expected for her to bump into an unfamiliar figure along her way; Long white hair tied to the back, a slightly dumb look, lean body and-- reptilian eyes.

"Are you alright, young mistress?"

"Ah, yes..." Lily never took off her eyes off of the figure. Something about him made her feal uneasy, "Sorry for bumping into you,"

"Its alright," He shook his head, "Is there anything I can help the young lady with?"

"I just... need to--"

"Young mistress?"

Lily snapped her head back to the source of the sound, It was Hera. She was running towards her, a worried look on her face, "Young mistress, I already told you not to run off like that!"

  Hera had probably missed the other presence before, but she flinched when she finally realize the additional pair of eyes that was there.

"Uh, hello"

"Yes, hello"

Lily looked between the two who was confused as to what to say, and she couldn't help but think; Well, this will be a bit...

  She doesn't even know the if Ron's presence who was standing still behind the stranger will clear things up or not.

p.s; I already changed the hyung/oraboni