91

Nobody's POV:

"What did you order?" Jimin asked curiously. "Burgers, fries and coke" he replied. They settled the food on the table. "I'll call them" Jimin said as he turned around to go. "Wait" Jin called out grabbing his arm. "Were you crying?" Jin asked analyzing the youngers face. "Yawn" jimin replied. "A yawn got your eyes so red?" Jin asked. "See if you want to talk about something, I'm here for you" he continued. "I know hyung. I'm really fine." Jimin said giving Jin's hand that held him a gentle squeeze. "Sleep with her tonight" Jin suggested. "I'd love to" Jimin smiled. 

"You brats get out here" Jin yelled at the top of his lungs saving Jimin the effort to go and call each one of them. Well everybody was scared of Jin so, they were all out within minutes. "I'm hungry" Jungkook whined. "Me too" she added coming up from behind. "Me! me!" taehyung squealed holding Jungkook and her on either side. "Me too" Jimin added. She smiled at him but, frowned a second later. She let go of Taehyung and dragged Jimin off with her. "We'll be back" she announced. They passed Yoongi who gave a smile that held a look that said, ' I told you so' 

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I didn't think you would feel bad about that joke. I won't do it again. Don't cry. I'm-" she started to say when they reached the room but was silenced by his index finger. "You didn't do anything baby. I'll tell it to you later tonight. Let's just eat. We're both hungry" he smiled as she nodded in confusion. "Does that mean you will forgive me?" she asked. "I wasn't angry with you to begin with" he said as he booped her nose. "Really?" she asked gleaming with happiness. "Yeah" he smiled as he internally cooed at his girlfriend's cuteness. She pecked him and held his hand. "One more" he said pointing at his cheek which she shyly kissed. "Let's go" he smiled. 

"Any later and Jungkook would have had your portions too" Jin pointed at the younger who was practically gulping everything down. "Jesus kid, I told you to chew your food not inhale it" Namjoon sighed. "I'm hungwyy"  Jungkook said with a mouthful. "Reminds me of when we would sneak out with our cousins." she smiled taking a seat on the floor. "And where would you go?" Hobi asked. "We were underage so we would steal the keys and go on a long drive." she smiled. "And you never got caught?" Taehyung asked. "We never used routes where the police could spot us and our elders are all deep sleepers" she shrugged. "Long drive to scenic spots?" Namjoon asked. " Yeah those and sometimes we'd go to meet my brother's girlfriend. " she said stuffing herself with fries. "How old is your brother?" jin asked. "I have a really big family. The one with the girlfriend is the one that would drive. He's 28 now and married to his girlfriend " she answered. "Lucky him" Jimin commented.

 "You make it sound like you are not intending to do the same" jungkook pointed. "You don't have to say that out loud" Jimin smirked. "And you tell me that I'm flirting when you are the one that starts it" she accused. "Bear with it. You love me" Jungkook smirked. "Stop using my dialogues" she retorted. "Try and stop me with your tiny little hands" Jungkook teased. "Might I remind you that those little hands hold nails which you are extremely scared of?" she answered. "Were you a cat in your last life?" jungkook squirmed. "Sorry wrong person. This is my first life" she smiled. 

"Jimin, I pray for your back when she comes of age" Taehyung teased. Jin choked on his food as Namjoon and Yoongi glared at taehyung. "What? Only when she comes of age will we allow them to cuddle right? She does scratch in her sleep and Jimin tends to turn his back " taehyung said acting innocent. "Couldn't you have come up with something better to save yourself?" yoongi tsk-ed. "What did I do?" taehyung continued to act innocent. "Influenced by expensive girl" she guffawed. "It was a cover!" Namjoon cried out. "Too bad, nobody believes in your innocence anymore. " she commented winding up her and Jimin's mess before her phone beeped and she texted someone and broke into a huge smile. "Hey listen to this one. Yoongi" she said looking in his direction who did a "huh?" with a mouthful. "You already have the "min" can I add the E and make you mine?" she said making everybody burst out with an "ohhhhhhh".  "Umm no thanks?" yoongi answered." Roasted" she mumbled with a fake heart clutch action. "Yoongi marry me" Jimin yelled making everybody laugh and Hobi spurting his coke onto Alesha.

"Thanks" she said wiping her face. "Sorry" Hobi pouted. She trashed the trash and went in to change. "I bet she's going to steal my clothes" Jungkook sighed. "She has a boyfriend now" taehyung pointed at Jimin who was silently hoping that she would take his clothes. "Let them sleep together tonight. Yoongi will watch over them" Jin smiled. "Why the change?" namjoon quizzed. "Well let them be for one day" jin smiled.