2. 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓵𝔂𝔀𝓮𝓭

Today was eventful to say the least

He was married to a girl he barely knew. He didn't want to marry now. He knew he wasn't ready to share his life with another but did his father understand that? No
"I got married to your mother when I was your age"
He did lash out at them. They didn't have any right to make that choice for him but still he had said yes.

He trusted his brothers that much. He was 6 when his mother succumbed to cancer. He didn't even understand what happened.
Raghav Singhania gave his best to give a great life to his children.
Great. Not a happy one.
It was Veer bhaiya who made sure we were alright. Looking after us.  Taking care of us.
Dhruv Bhaiya was his bestfriend. His partner in crime. Well not anymore. He changed so much after that one incident.
And Dhwani bhabhi had treated him like her own brother and was always there for him.

So when the people who he owed so much in his life asked him to do it , he did without question.

He knew he was marrying Rajiv Mehta's only daughter that she was a cardiologist at our hospital. But then he met her on the engagement.
He wished it would be like in the stories , where he would fall in love at first sight.
But Oh god , how wrong was he. It was more like 'oh I hated you long before but didn't know it was you' sight.
She was the same girl who had the guts to slap Rehan Singhania.

I went towards my bedroom just to be greeted by Aarohi , my bhabis and Karthik.
Why the hell was he still here?

"Can you guys move? " I said confused.
"Nope not happening. "
"Not before you give us the entry fees."

"What entry fees? "
"The entry fees you asked my husband the night of our marriage. Don't you remember it meri pyaari devar. "
Mahika asked sweetly.

He turned towards his bhabi. She just gave him a sympathetic smile.

Aarohi winked at me.
"Toh bhaiya hamari entry fees dedo , ham aapko jaane denge bhabi ke paas." 
"Aarohi meri bacchi , raaste se hat jaa."
"First pay us." Karthik interrupted.
"Why are you still in my house? " He turned towards Dhwani bhabhi.
"Bhabi ji , do you mind me staying here?"
" Of course not. "
Bhabi..... Pick a side.
"Just give them the money. Rehan "
" Okay fine".
He took out his wallet and handed them each a 5000 rupee note.
"Here you go you leeches. "
"Thank you bhaiya. You are the best. "
"Yeah whatever"

Entering the room , I saw my wife sitting in the bed still in her wedding attire. Hearing my footsteps she stood up.

I smirked
"Hello Miss Arya Mehta or should I say Mrs Arya Rehan Singhania. "

I stalked closer to her.
"Stay away from me. "

"What if I don't? You are my wife. You know."I said cornering her.

I pinned her on the wall.
"I swear to god if you even touch me.."

"What will you do? slap me like you did before? You are most welcome to do so. Or will you go spin fake tales like your friend Sarah? " A dark chuckle escaped my throat.