5

Ryan.P.O.V.

We slowly headed to Nicholas's room.
I was kinda nervous.The two us,alone,in his room.To be even worse,he turned me on and maybe,just maybe,I like him.

He opened the door and I come inside.
Well,I didn't expect this.

His room was whole in drawings.I didn't know he likes to draw.That's some really good drawing,If I can to add.

Me:"Oh my God."

Nicholas:"What?"

Me:"I didn't know you're this talented."

Nicholas:"Oh,well...Yeah...I mean,you didn't have that much chances to come here."

He blushed and become shy.Why is he so cute?

Me:"I didn't have chances because you always tease me whatever I'm doing."

Nicholas:"Don't bullshit.Like you're innocent.You insulated me more then anyone in my life."

Me:"Such a shame.I insulated your pure and kind soul.How could I?"

Nicholas:"Come on,You are as guilty as I am."

Me:"Fine.Fine...I don't have a nerve for this."

Nicholas:"You always say that when you don't have a good curse to tell me."

Me:"Yeah,as if you know that."

Nicholas:"Okay,I will try not to tease you whole night.But you can't tease me as well."

Me:"That's not the problem for me.Don't annoy me and I wouldn't tell you anything."

Nicholas:"God,I can't with you..."

Me:"Should we watch a movie?Time will pass faster."

Nicholas:"Yeah,we should.You pick a movie and I...I will eat this babys."

He take some snacks and opened the wine and beer.
I grab a controler and try to find a good movie.
I saw some gay movies,but I couldn't play it.It would be weird to watch it in front of him. I mean,I'm not ashamed for being gay,but It's not like I'm going to scream "Hey,you!I am 100% gay!".If someone ask me,I would always say yes.

Instead of gay movies,I pick "Finding Nemo.".I have always wanted to watch it.
I mean,I won't watch straight movies in front of my guy crush.

Nicholas:"Seriously,Ryan?Seriously?"

Me:"Yeah,Nicholas. Seriously."

Nicholas:"You can't survive that movie."

Me:"Are you underestimating me?I can and I will watch it!"

Nicholas:"Fine.I won't argue about some movie! But don't blame me later if you get depressed! I told you,this is not movie for you."

Me:"Oh,really?And who is it for?For you?"

Nicholas:"Damn it,Ryan...You're so stupid.Fine.I wouldn't spoil you.Let's just watch it."

Me:"My win."

I sat next to him,though it seemed more like we were lying next to each other.
He was just couple of inches away from me.I was so nervous because of that.This is the first time that he's this close to me and lying next to me.

We started to eat snacks and drink alcohol.Movie was kinda sad,but good for now.

I looked at our hands.His hand was so close.Fuck,I'm more worried about our proximity then about this movie.I can't really focus on movie right now.I am dying inside.
My heart is going to explode.This silence and his presence make me gone crazy.