9

Hey.

I won't ask for vote or comment, but leave a heart for me.
Here your's
😌
)!!)>💜
][
..,....................................................................

Taehyung followed the soft steps of jungkook's. How softly he's walking almost looking like a soft fairy. Opening his rooms door jungkook gulped visibly. He turned around letting taehyung to came inside.

 He turned around letting taehyung to came inside

( jungkooks room)

Taehyung saw the nervousness in jungkook's eyes. He was sweating badly. He smiled softly speaking first. He was trying not to scare the poor boy who had his heart.

He took a deep breath to calm his nerves down.

With his deep soft honey like voice he started -

" Jungkook please be easy around me . May we talk, i mean if you are comfortable enough then "
" y-yes. Sure thing. " Jungkook stutterd badly embarrassing himself. It's not like he's the first man he ever talked to but this man has something he never seen in anyone.

Something too strong that Jungkook can't even look at his eyes.

" So, firstly what are you doing nowadays?" Taehyung asked softly while sitting at the last corner of the bed while Jungkook was sitting on the sofa.

" i-i'm nowadays busy with my studies. The final exam is on the way so yah " Jungkook mentally slapped him for being a baby girl out of nowhere.

" that's good. What do you like to do in free time?
" pa-painting.. Ya-yah "
" that's amazing. You can ask me anything too you know?! " taehyung remarked chuckling at the younger who was literally looking at the floor with intense doe eyes.

Too weak to even make eye contact? How will he survive when they will-

" ah -i know. So what you do? Student? "
" no, I'm the co CEO of my dad's company currently .
" what's your favorite color? " a simple question but that shakes taehyung inside without any reason.

" blue " and yours?

" black "

Taehyung chuckles softly at the male .How adorable he is looking. He don't know the famous Kim taehyung. He nodded his head softly making jungkooks doe eyes go big. Taehyung want to squeeze his cheeks and bite his that cute button nose. My lord he's too adorable.
Taehyung coughed away his thinking asking
" are you ok with this marriage? "

Jungkook's face immediately changed taking a unknown expression on his face.

No, jungkook wasn’t ready at all. He wants to do and experience lots of stuffs by himself. He wants to established like his father with a tight education and job. Top of that, marriage is not a option for him, infect not so suddenly. He want's to be in love, go on date's, travel and so many things. Jungkook's life is working like a rollercoaster. So fast and sudden things happening with him that he can't even process everything.
But he nodded his head indicating a yes.