Chapter 138: She's the Commander-in-Chief! (3)

The moment she spoke, all the reporters fell silent. Their cameras flashed non-stop at her.

"I was the one who hit her, but it's just repayment." Her voice was cold, as if she was saying something extremely ordinary.

The reporter was suffocated by her aura and forgot to ask another question. Nian Yue could not be bothered with everyone else. She raised her eyebrows slightly and continued with her sloppy attitude. However, no one dared to stop her.

At the same time

A cold man saw the news and his eyes turned cold. "Who released the news?"

"I think it's the Lin family in the Imperial Capital." Jiang Jincheng chewed on his gum and said indifferently, "It's related to the Imperial Capital Military District..." Although he didn't look at that small design plan, he knew the value of it since people from a few families were fighting for it.

"Arrest the person in charge of the Lin family." The man in black had a voice as cold as ice.

"The Lin family has a relationship with General Yang..."

"I don't care who he is with." Fu Xiuyuan leaned back in his seat, his face cold.

Jiang Jincheng could clearly sense the coldness on his body, and he silently lit a stick for the Lin family.

Lin Yan was doing her makeup in the dressing room on the second floor when the door was suddenly kicked open from the outside.

The leader, Lu Yong, said, "Miss Lin, please come with us!"

Seeing so many people break in, Lin Yan's expression was extremely ugly!

"How dare you! Do you know where this is?" Lin Yan walked over in two steps and was about to slap Lu Yong!

"Miss Lin, please come with us!" Lu Yong's expression was ugly as he grabbed her wrist.

"Do you think you can break into the Lin family just because you want to? You're just a dog beside Jiang Jincheng!" Lin Yan sneered in disdain, his eyes filled with arrogance.

"Bring her away!"

Lu Yong couldn't be bothered to waste his breath on her. He gave an order and a group of people entered.

"You're revolting! Where's Jiang Jincheng! Get him out here!" Lin Yan was furious. Because of her anger, her exquisitely made-up face was twisted to the extreme! "Bring her away." Lu Yong's expression was dark.

"I want to see Fu Xiuyuan..." Lin Yan knew that it was useless to look for Jiang Jincheng now. The man who was really in charge was Fu Xiuyuan.

She was the daughter of the Lin family after all, so Fu Xiuyuan would have to give her some leeway.

"Young Master Fu is not in the country," Lu Yong replied coldly. No matter how Lin Yan kicked up a fuss, he did not even look up.

Lin Yan didn't know who she was trifling with when she provoked Nian Yue.

The female lead of 'The Commander' was still a mystery. Even though it was announced to the public that her scenes had been completed and that it was time for the post-production of the drama.

The interview photos at the airport had been deleted overnight.

When Jiang Yan was bored, he asked his assistant, "Do you have Nian Yue's contact details?"

After working with Nian Yue for two months, he realized that the girl was even colder than in the movies. She spent most of her time casually swiping her phone. He had accidentally seen her play games and they seemed to be quite popular online.

He thought carefully about the name of the game and downloaded it. He sent Yan Shan a message. "When are you coming back from Jiang City?"

The game replay was playing on the big screen in front of Yan Shan. His gaze was a little cold. "I'm waiting for someone."

"You call yourself a gaming genius, is there anyone you can't find out about?" Jiang Yan raised his brows, his voice filled with schadenfreude.

"She's different." Yan Shan rubbed his forehead helplessly.

In the past, he could still find Nian Yue's contact details, but now, he could not even find a trace of her.

Furthermore, as long as he investigated Nian Yue, the company's internet would be paralyzed from time to time. He felt that Nian Yue might be toxic.

"Enough, lend me your account to play for a few days..." Jiang Yan sneered, feeling that Yan Shan was making a mountain out of a molehill.

Yan Shan logged in and password. "If you meet that 5563, remember to take a detour."

He did not know that 5563 was Nian Yue's login name. She had yet to set up a nickname.

However, all the players in 'Pugilistic World' knew that the big boss was not to be trifled with. If there was nothing important, one should not jump in front of her. "Got it."

Jiang Yan casually replied, clearly not taking his words to heart.

The second semester of Year Three was already starting. Nian Yue had disappeared for two months and she only returned two days after school started.