MarcSteven NSFW

(NSFW READ AT YOUR OWN VOLITION)

Steven had gotten hurt on a mission with Marc, Steven knew how angry he would be.
Jake took over the body to make sure the body wouldn't die from blood loss.
Marc and Steven were in the mind together as Marc dragged him into one of the rooms. It was an exact replica of Steven's apartment in London, whenever they needed to talk they usually went here.
He dragged Steven inside and slammed the door close.

"Why the hell didn't you let me take control?" Marc growled as Steven backed away.

"I wanted to show you that I could handle it myself!" Steven retorted before he bumped into his office chair and fell into it now having Marc towering above him.

"But you couldn't handle it yourself, could you?" Marc said placing his arms either side of Steven's head.

"You almost got us all killed because you were stupid." Marc growled as Steven bowed his head.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to prove I could handle it." Steven muttered as Marc sighed and started to calm down when he saw Steven looking so sad.

"I'm sorry Steven, I shouldn't have yelled at you. I just get so worried about you, and I don't want you to think you have to handle all of this alone. There's no shame in letting me protect you." Marc said, his voice much softer now.
Steven looked up at him and noticed his face was a lot closer now.

"But I can protect myself Marc." Steven responded as Marc smiled and chuckled a little.

"I know you can buddy, what I'm saying is that you don't have to. I'm going to protect you, even Jake will protect you." Marc said as Steven nodded.

"I'm sorry." Steven whispered as Marc leaned forward and kissed Steven's forehead.
Suddenly the door swung open and Marc looked up to see Jake.

"You're supposed to be fronting." Marc growled as Jake stalked forward, he seemed angry.

"I healed the body, made sure we wouldn't die. But I want to talk to the little worm now. Organise some punishment for what he just pulled out there." Jake growled as Marc stepped in front of Steven.

"He understands what he did wrong Jake. We don't hurt each other you know that." Marc said in Steven's defence as Jake chuckled.

"And how else will he learn?" Jake growled coming face to face with Marc. Steven knew he had to step in.

"Jake it's okay. I'm sorry, I just wanted to show you guys I could handle it." Steven said standing up but still staying behind Marc.

"You've made a lot of mistakes Steven. Mistakes you haven't been punished for." Jake growled back at him as Steven gulped.

"What were you thinking?" Steven said as Marc looked back at him in shock.

"No fronting for two weeks." Jake said as Marc looked back at him in anger, but Steven wanted to take the punishment. He knew he had to own up for his mistakes.

"I understand." Steven whispered before Marc finally spoke.

"No, we aren't doing that. We all deserve to front equally." Marc growled as Steven held onto Marc's hand.

"It's okay, I need to own up for my mistakes. Jake's right." Steven said as Jake smiled in satisfaction.

"Ese es mi buen chico." Jake said with a smirk as Steven looked up at him.

"Fine, but you're not to go near him while I'm fronting. I don't want you alone with him." Marc growled looking at Jake before Steven moved away and sat on the bed. Jake came up to Steven and looked down at him.