CHAPTER 9

Charlene's pov

Her lips kissed my chest, licking and sucking on my warm skin. Her hands rubbed my sides gently as she put one nipple in her mouth flicking it with her tongue then gently pulling on it with teeth, she then went to the other one to give it the same attention as the first. As for me, I was moaning and pulling her closer. It's been a very long while since I've been touched so I was burning, and she was touching all the right spots.

Our clothes were scattered everywhere, I don't even even remember where we took them off. I grabbed her hand that was on my waist catching Leo's attention, she looked up at me wondering what I was doing. Without breaking the staring contest I slide her hand between my legs so she can feel my wetness that she caused. Her eyes held surprise but quickly switched to mischief, I rolled my eyes because it was the only thing I could since I was embarrassed that she made me wet and very turned on.

I yelped in surprise when something stung my private parts, I looked down and her hand had slapped it hard. I looked back at her in surprise and she had a serious look.

"Don't roll your eyes at me princess.." she whispered on my skin, I felt her fingers slowly rubbing my pulsing clit and at the sudden friction I couldn't help but close my eyes and bite my lips to stop the moans from coming out.

"No, let me hear you... please" she begged in my ear which was the hottest thing I've ever got to hear, she went faster while sucking on the sweet spot that was on my neck. She stopped going in circles and switched from side to side going fast making my legs shake, I don't know what made me cum faster than usual, her touch or the fact that I've been craving it without realizing.

I tried to push her hand away but she just kept going for a second one, and indeed she got me to squirt all over her hand. She slide one finger in and started moving without giving me a warning, her finger moved and I couldn't not move my hips with her. It felt so good, unexpectedly good.

"More..." I moaned making her obey because she added another finger and stared pumping inside of me. Her grunts and groans were filling my ears as I watched her arm flex as she picked up the speed, I could almost see the blood rushing through the visible veins on her arm.

"F-fuck...I'm close" I moaned loudly, she pulled her face away from my neck and stared at me. I could feel her eyes burning holes on my skin as I threw my head back, my lower stomach started to tighten and I felt tingly feeling followed by a huge relief, I could feel wetness pour out of me while Leo slowed her moves then pulled her fingers out, they were coated in a white substance. Without hesitation, she pulled them to her mouth and sucked them clean and that only made me more aroused. I had to catch my breath first before I can go again.

"Are you okay?" She whispered as she gently kissed my collarbone, I nodded feeling my heart doing its best to steady the fast beats.

"You're so perfect..." Her hand touched my body so delicately as if it was the most precious thing she's ever seen. Her lips dragged from my stomach to my chest heading to my neck then reached my lips. She was now on top of me with her lips hovering over mine, I looked up at her from under my lashes and she was biting her lips as if she was holding herself from saying something.

"Princess?" She whispered almost touching my lips, I was busy staring at her well built shoulders and arms that she was using to hold herself up.

"I want to feel you around me..." She whispered in my ears making me whimper, I wrapped my legs around her waist and pushed against me, her hard print brushed on my core.

"What are you waiting for then?" I whispered wrapping my arms around her neck, she put her tip on my entrance and looked at me for approval. I nodded at her so she started pushing herself inside of me making sure to be careful not to hurt me. I winced at the sudden stretching of my walls but bit my lips to stop the whimpers.

"You're doing so good princess, I'm almost fully in" she kissed my neck whispering gently, her praising words made me relax more giving her more space to fully put it in. I sighed and asked her to wait before she could start moving.

"Y-you can m-move now" I said putting my hands on her back, she slowly started moving her hips then picked up her pace when she thought it was okay. Quickly the pain changed to pleasure as she pounded me harder, I looked down and watched as her long shaft went back and forth inside of me, the sight was hotter than I thought it would be. Her moans kept increasing the faster she moved, I watched her muscles flex as she held herself up making sure not to fall on top of me.

"Damn baby, look at you taking all of me. Such a good girl" she said slapping against my skin, I felt my walls tighten around her and my climax nearing. I let my fingers scratch from the top of her back to its bottom as I heard her wince, I felt myself cum all over her dick while she quickly pulled out releasing her liquid on my stomach and chest. She went to grab a cloth and started cleaning me before laying laying next to me. I felt her wrap her arm around my waist and pull me to her chest, I don't know what made me tired today's fight or the way she handled me because I felt my eyes give up on me and I fell asleep.

****************
Damn a whole chapter of smut...NICE!

-S