삼십칠(37): Drinks

DAY 75

THIRD PERSON

After a three-day short vacation, Lalisa and Jennie, along with their friends, went home to continue their daily routine.

Nothing special happened in three days. The two cowards (Jisoo and Seulgi) went home still single because they can't even speak properly when they are in the moment of wanting to invite their love interest on a date.

While Lalisa, she already moved to Jennie's house. Her things are in different rooms, but she will be sleeping next to her wife because, according to Jennie, it's Lalisa's obligation to keep her warm on cold nights and sleeping together is part of the marriage life.

Having a persistent wife like Jennie, the tall blonde-haired girl couldn't do anything but agree, and she was also starting to feel that she needed Jennie to fall asleep, especially when her mind was clouded by deep thoughts of what might happen in the future.

Right now, they are both preparing to sleep. The tall blonde-haired girl was sitting in the king-size bed, her back was leaning on the headboard, watching her wife, who was busy doing her skin care routine.

She was staring at her wife, studying and memorizing her wife's facial features.

Feline eyes

Cute small nose.

Mandu cheeks

Perfect eyebrows.

With make-up or bare face, she still look the same.

That's what's on Lalisa's mind as she stares at her undeniably beautiful wife. She tilted her head a bit to get a better view.

"You can take a photo." Jennie said, and Lalisa picked up her phone from the bedside table and did what her wife told her to do so.

She took a couple of shots and looked at the photos with a satisfied smile plastered on her face.

However, her phone was suddenly snatched by her wife, who had a furrowed eyebrow and was straddling her.

Jennie can be quiet and sneaky so Lalisa didn't notice that her wife was already in front of her and she was busy looking at her wife's photo.

"Which one do you prefer, my photos or seeing me in real life?" Jennie asked Lalisa.

"Your photos." Lalisa asked without hesitation or even thinking about how her wife might feel.

Then, she saw her phone fly into the room and it hit the wall.

"Your photos are nice, but I much prefer seeing you in real life." Lalisa smiled sheepishly at her obviously mad wife.

"Be thankful I love you or else I have already killed you." Jennie glared at her wife.

Lalisa wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and pulled her closer to her, closing the remaining distance. She pulled her wife's head to her chest and stroked her hair.