TF3| Sunstreaker x human! Female Reader

Requested by: -

Plot: (Y/n) has always been an underdog, the black sheep and weirdo in most people's eyes. She has never been able to fit in but she has an eye on certain mech.

Warnings: bullying, swearing

________________________________________

The underdog

Being the underdog isn't easy. My entire life, I've always been the freak, the weirdo and out stander. I never was part of anything. I can't fit into a group like my sister does. She's perfect in all kinds of ways, she what makes my parents proud, I am nothing but an accident, spending most of my time on a military base in Washington DC. My parents didn't want to help me pay for college, like they did for my sister, so I decided to join the military a year ago after I graduated from high school.

My sister is perfect in all kinds of ways, she's everything I am not and she has an eye on someone; Sunstreaker. One of Optimus's bests and strongest front liners. He considers himself as the most handsome and beautifulest mech in the universe. I wish more people agreed to that. I sighed as I stared at Sunstreaker's holoform, sitting across the cafeteria. Like every morning, he was sitting on his own, eating toast with bacon and scrambled eggs. His twin joined him sometimes, but he's not as early as his brother. I bit my lip. He reached for his cup of coffee and took a sip. I've been crushing on that mech all my life. I never had the courage to talk to him or say hi.

I rested my head on my hand while tapping on the table with my other hand in annoyance as my sister, (s/n) strode in. She waved her long (h/c) behind her before taking a seat at Sunny's table. I always felt jealous when she did that, showing off her beauty. Wish I had her gens. I wouldn't be the underdog if I would look just a little bit more like her. 'You're staring again.' I jolted. Jazz smirked as he joined me and followed my gaze. 'Why don't you just go talk to him?' I shrugged and looked down at the table. 'Because Sunstreaker is perfect and I am not.' Jazz laughed. 'He's not perfect. No one is.' His words didn't smooth my concerns and jealously are all.

'No, my sister is more into him than I am anyway.'

I waved my hand to brush it off. 'Yeah, is that true?' I gazed at him. 'I think you know more about Sunshine than she does.' He gestured at my sister. 'She might be three years older and be 'perfect' in your eyes, who says you're not perfect either?' He questioned. 'You have a slim body, you're smart, you know a lot abo it our race, okay, maybe a little shorter but who cares? Height doesn't matter! Look at me. I am tiny in comparison with mechs like Optimus and Ironhide. They tease me all the time. If that's bothering you—' I cut him off. 'No, no... it's not my height. It's just... you know...' I gestured at my sister again. 'If I am 'perfect' in your eyes, why does no one like me? Why do I get bullied, yelled at and shamed by my family. Why do I not matter?'

Jazz didn't reply. 'I am clumsy and a shame to my family.' I drew some circles on the table with my finger. 'Little bit clumsy but it's makes you cute.' I gave him a look. 'I drove Ratchet and Ironhide crazy the other day. I thought they would jump of a cliff. I just wanted to help but every time I try...' I didn't finish my sentence. 'Hey...' Jazz laid his hand on my shoulder. 'Don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing just fine,' he assured. I faked a smile and nodded.

I looked back at my sister. She's an art student. Precisely Sunstreaker's interest as well. He's an artist. He could talk about it for hours. While my sister is able to make hyper realistic portraits, I can't even draw a cat or horse. I can't draw, no matter how badly I tried, I keep failing. After I figured out Sunstreaker liked art, I started drawing more, but it looks horrible. I bit my lip before I got up. 'I see you later, Jazz.' I waved him off and walked off. I can't wat h my sister one minute longer. It would annoy me too much.