CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I finished my cig and immediately felt more relaxed.

I went back inside, grabbing the packs with me and storing them on a counter.

I changed into the bikini and felt really good, it accentuates my curves perfectly and made me feel really confident.

I can't wait for him to see me like this.

But first I wanted to go on with my plan and search for Kunia.

I put on some sandals and walked outside into the hallway.

I closed the door and felt kinda nervous since I don't know anything about this place and chishiya "room tour" didn't help at all.

So I decide to just go into the stairwell and walk to the first floor since I thought checking out the pool was probs the best idea for now.

As I was walking I didn't meet anyone but the music got louder and louder, it made me smile considering that I haven't listend to music in days.

When I reached the first floor I got into the lobby, it was a big room with a higher podium.

I'm guessing that where the maniac holds all of his charming speeches.

I won't be seen at any of those.

I walked into the back of the lobby which led me to the pool.

I felt happiness rush thru my body as I saw all of these people dancing and forgetting about this cruel place.

But it was hard to identify a single person in the big crowd so I won't find Kunia by just looking.

I started walking towards a group of guys to ask if they had seen her.

They stopped their conversation and looked at me while whispering and pointing at my body.

Men were so gross.

But also the attention gave me confidence and also free drinks.

„ Have you seen a girl named Kunia, she has black locs and a blue bikini?" I asked while holding eye contact with the guy standing in the middle of the group.

No hello first?" A smirk plastered on his face.

I looked at him without a reaction just wanting to find her.

No I haven't seen her... But I hope to see you more often." He winked at me.

I had to control myself to not gag right in the spot at his bad flirting.

I didn't say anything else and just walked pass them feeling all of their eyes on my back.

Stuff like that doesn't make me feel uncomfortable, just embarrassed for them to be so desperate.

I looked around the crowd, but didn't see her. I don't want to go and ask more people since most of them were to drunk or high to even properly respond.

So I just decided to get a few drinks, dance and find myself a cute guy as a distraction from chishiya.

I went over to the bar feeling the eyes of the men on me again, making me smirk on my way.

I leaned over the bar counter to talk to the bar tender, I ordered three vodka shots.

I drunk them one after the one without hesitation. There was a lot of stress built up inside me and I had to get rid of it someway.

I turned back around and went to the dance floor.

The music was a mix between techno and some classic party music that everyone would shout so loud you couldn't even hear yourself anymore.