Fallen Down

The explosion shook the entire landscape, small wyverns flew away from the forest after they felt a shaking of the earth.

In the Hakku plains, over 80 fallen Androids exploded, while not powerful as the one that destroys the Papal Estate, it is still very powerful that it could obliterate a 10 story building.

As the cloud of dust beginning to fade, a magical barrier was shown, few seconds it vanished as a black knight stood unscathed.

Joan Fernandez, a Sainhood level Demigod have survive the blast. While the explosion was strong, its still not enough for her to get effect by the blow.

"Haha, you really think mere explosion could kill me? This is a Netherite armor! One of the most hardest metals in Fordalt, enchanted by countless protective enchantments at maximum, explosions like that is useless against a {Blast Protection V}!" Stepping forward towards the 20 remaining Androids with a menacing aura, she put out her sword once again, continuing to play with them until nothing is left.

Suddenly, an object was thrown towards her, Joan, with great senses caught the object by the side without looking at it. Few moments she slightly turn her head and analyse the mysterious object.

She raised her brows, curious what kind of object was it.

"What is this?" Caught off guard, the object exploded in a blinding light.

"AHHH!!!"

She screamed as her eyes blinded by the light and her ears ringing by the sound, she never felt this ever since fighting against a rogue mage who uses a similar skill.

Fortunately, being a Demigod, she regain her senses just a second. She return her attention towards the Androids who were still stood there.

Her anger rosed as her bloodlust rises to the point where a normal human would instantly suffocate to death by the powerful pressure.

"Y-YOU DARE! I'M GONNA TEAR ALL OF YOU, LITTLE SHI-...!" Before she step another feet, she sense something enters her {Tracking Field} spell, its not just one but by the hundreds, some of them flew fast as a Transcension Demigod, she immediately looked up and saw hundreds upon hundreds of shells and missiles at high speed rain above her.

"{Ultra Barrie-...!" When she was about to cast another strong protective spell, tens of flash grenades threw towards her, she won't made the same mistake as she sliced most of them in half before they would do any harm. Unfortunately, there is few more and its already too late as the flash grenades exploded in front of her face.

She screamed as she was stunned once again. She remembers the upcoming fast projectiles, she needs to cast a protection barrier immediately but the flash grenade stunned her, preventing her to cast another spell.

"DAMN IT! I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO-..." Cutting her words off, hundreds upon hundreds of missiles and shells bombard her position.

Every 7-8 seconds, the 40 Hyper Artillery Tanks fired shells after shells and every second, the AA Missile Launcher Trucks fired each Hypersonic Missiles and one Cluster missiles that could opens 30 more small missiles at the Demigod's position.

It seems its already been days but its only been 3 minutes after the first bombardment strikes.

As the bombardment came to a halt, the only thing the 20 remaining Android Soldiers, and the recon drone sees was a kneeling Dark Knight.

The Dark Knight's helmet vanishes, Joan purposely took off the helmet, she immediately threw up a mouthful of blood, she cough couple of times and slightly look at her enemies.

Her face is just like the description has said, her face appearance seems is on her early 50s, short hair that upto to her shoulders, dark skin, lilac eyes, and a scar on her left eye. She was beautiful for a middle age woman, while beautiful, her muscle body could mistaken as a man when she wore her helmet.