Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - Camping Trip

[Katori's POV]

"Where will we go camping then?" Sachi asked.

"We'll be going to Lake Motosu."

"That's nice Rinji, I haven't been there." I replied.

"Me too!" Yushiro added.

"By the way, will you guys be able to prepare the necessary gear for the trip?"

"Yep, I can also help. I can bring my car. I'm sure all of us will fit." I commented.

"That's great Katori-kun! We're all set then! I'll send you guys more of the details about the trip later on." Rinji declared as we all prepare to head home.

"Hey Takeji! Wanna buy the gear now? Sachi we'll be going with us too." Yushiro told me as the three of us were walking along the University grounds.

"Sure, let me just go to the parking and we'll head straight to the mall." I smiled at the two of them.

The three of us head to the mall to buy some equipment for the trip. While looking for the right equipment, I can't help but ask my two mates about Akumi.

"Hey, didn't you tell Akumi about me having a girlfriend?"

Yushiro scratched his head and replied, "Well... We thought that you already told her. We just didn't want to be the one to tell ahead of you if it was the case. Sorry."

"It's okay, man. I don't mind. It's just that..."

"What happened?" Sachi asked.

"Well... My girlfriend found a picture... Several actually. Where Akumi was really close to me. The icing on the cake was she found the picture of just me and Akumi."

"Damn... That is a problem. What now?" Yushiro commented.

"It's all been resolved, fortunately." I sighed.

"Who's your girlfriend anyway? We've been hanging out for quite some time now and we haven't met her yet."

"She's not here Yushiro."

"Hmm? Where is she? By the way, we haven't followed you on Instagram nor added you on Facebook." Sachi mentioned.

"Yeah, I just don't usually post a lot especially on Facebook. Here." I showed them my name on Instagram.

"Okay nice, let me follow you so I can see your posts." Yushiro said.

"Alright, I see yours and Sachi. There you go."

I accepted both of their requests.

"WHAT!?" Sachi and Yushiro exclaimed at the same time.

"Hey! Keep it down, you guys!" I replied.

"Your girlfriend is Ichika!?" Yushiro looked surprised at what he just found out.

"Yeah, is it really surprising?"

"Nope. I mean, you have looks, you're cool, and you're definitely twenty showers ahead of Yushiro here so, yeah... You and Ichika-san are a match. At least in my opinion." Sachi commented.

"What do you mean by that!?" Yushiro protested.

"Thanks, Sachi. We tend to keep it private but not a secret. I guess the both of us... Especially Ichika... She's just concerned as well for my privacy. She didn't want me to get any unwanted attention."