《 Trouble 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n)'s figure elegantly landed onto the platform that held a giant gate system right in front of him.

His cloaked figure took in the building's structure that was created by obsidian and netherite.

Clicking his tongue in annoyance, he walked forward while running a hand through his (H/l) (H/c) strands which caused his cloak's hood to fall to his shoulders.

Unnerved (E/c) eyes drifted upwards and saw multiple guards pointing arrows straight at their owner.

"Fucking hell." He sighed heavily while cracking his neck by rubbing at it.

"Who are you?!" One of the guards hollered with a stern look on their face.

"Some bitch who wants to speak to their fucked up uncle," (M/n) bluntly answered.

The guards stared in shock at what they heard.

"King (U/n) has no remaining family members!" The guards continued.

"Right... Anyway, can you let me in now? It's getting quite fucking chilly over here with you spewing your crazy stupidity at me." The (H/c) hair-colored male replied.

The guard held an offended look on their face while the others did their best not to laugh at their captain.

The (H/c)ette started to pick at his fingernails waiting for the guards to open up the gates for him.

The guards heard footsteps behind them and turned to look, noticing about ten knights.

"We've been ordered to kill the intruder who wants to enter the kingdom." One of the knights explained despite not showing a single drop of emotion.

Another guard pointed towards the entrance that showed (M/n) still standing there.

The main knight gave a hand motion to let the gates open.

The guards were unsure but opened them anyway.

(M/n) lifted his head when he saw that the gates were open with a group of knights surrounding him.

"Damn, this is the greeting I get? Pathetic." He muttered before swinging on the ball of his heel, kicking away a knight.

With a swift movement, he turned his whole body and jumped, with a strong force of a kick slamming straight into another knight's head, knocking them out due to the force.

"Weak assholes." (M/n) yawned as he realized that he was able to easily take down two knights without killing them.

"Get him!" One of the knights hollered before the remaining knights went at him all at once.

(M/n) ducked an incoming kick to his head while gripping onto the perpetrator's ankle and throwing them into a group of knights that were behind him.

Another group of knights that remained came at him with enchanted swords that shimmered with the fire aspect enchantment on them.

The (H/c)ette brought out his blade and allowed it to clash with the weapons that wanted to kill him.

"Give us a reason for why you are here, intruder!" One of the knights shouted.

The guards stared at the fighting with wide eyes, their figures tensed.

"To see my uncle, of course. Jeez, did he get to your guys' heads? Man, it seems like I have to do something about that. What a drag," (M/n) grumbled.

The knights stared at the male in front of them, dumbfounded.

Just who in the hell just casually waltz into the end demanding to see the king?