"That's not to say I don't mind him stopping by, but I am trying to teach," Bruce proclaimed, checking the math problems in the book as Natasha stood watch behind him. "Still, I can't say I'm not glad he isn't here to distract you, Pandora. You flew through these problems today."

Another week has come and gone at SHIELD's secret dam base, meaning another week of lessons and shared meals had concluded. However, this week was slightly different. Every once in a while, Sam would join them for a bite to eat or he would be the one to dine with Pandora if Bruce was busy. Sometimes, when William was on guard outside her cell, he would attempt to strike up a conversation with her when she was alone, though they usually fell flat. Then there was Tony who would interrupt every math lesson.

"If he wants to help out, then he should just say so," Bruce added with a hefty sigh. "On a happier note, you only missed two problems," he beamed, placing the workbook on the table and pointing out the incorrect answers.

       Beginning to explain how to get the correct answer, he paused when Natasha suddenly stepped forward. Her head was slightly cocked at an angle as if she could hear something they couldn't. Remembering she had her earpiece in, Bruce frowned and glanced at Pandora, noting her calculating stare.

      "I'll be back in two minutes," Natasha declared, handing the military crossbow to Bruce. "And Sam said he could handle them, as if the Avengers could last a day without me," she jovially stated before quickly leaving the cell.

       Biting into her turkey sandwich, Pandora turned her gaze to Bruce as he set the crossbow on the floor next to him; he had no intention to use it. "I wonder what sort of trouble they've gotten themselves into," he poured with a worried twitch of his dark brows.

For the last month with Pandora locked away in her cell, SHIELD was working on uncovering Hydra's whereabouts. Ever so often, they'd get a lead and the Avengers would chase it down, although not ask the Avengers would always join. Staying behind at the base, Natasha and Bruce would be with Pandora while Sam went on their place, today being one of those days. But for whatever reason, they needed a little extra help, and Bruce hoped they were alright without him.

"Two minutes," Pandora hummed, drawing him from his thoughts.

"I'm sure its nothing too bad," Bruce reassuringly smiled, though it was more for his sake than for hers.

Finishing her sandwich, she then downed a bottle of water. "Sorry," she said, wiping at her mouth with the back of her hand.

Confused, Bruce's smile became nervous. "Sorry for what?"

Closing the math book, Pandora shifted to her knees and placed her hands in her lap. "You seem like a good guy, a hero."

Hesitantly, he nodded. "Thank you."

"But so did Strucker."

      In the blink of an eye, Pandora flipped the table while jumping to her feet. Knocked back, Bruce looked up just in time to witness her burst through the glass wall, barely phased by the electricity. The agents scrambled to grab her, yelling to one another as the red alarm blared and glass shattered at their feet. Dodging them, Pandora sprinted to the left, knowing there was an exit down there somewhere. Turning the corner into the only other hall, she swiftly looked at the doors until she spotted one that was similar to the exit she'd gone through on the right.