Chapter 17

⚠️ WARNING: smut. This chapter contains SEXUAL CONTENT . If that makes u uncomfortable feel free to skip this chapter❤️
_______________________

Y/N looked into her husband eyes when the kiss ended. They were so similair to Almas.

" So how did the meeting go" Lucius asked while placing a strand of her hair behind her ear. He was still holding her close. Even though they had only been apart a few hours he had missed her dearly.

" It went way better than I had expected, your mother is so nice" Y/N said. She debated whether she should ask him about the little sister but decided to wait. Judging by his mother's behavior, it was a very sensitive subject and she didn't want to upset her husband. She decided that she would ask him at a later time.

" So it wasn't as daunting as you though it would be?" Lucius asked with a smirk on his face. Y/N felt rather silly for feeling so nevous before. Alma Malfoy was one of the kindest women she had met so
y/n knew that she had worried for nothing.

Y/N stil held the bouquet of flowers in her hand. She was so relieved that Lucius had liked them. She was starting to see that he was more than the man everyone knew him as.

" We better put those in water" Lucius said, referring to the flowers. Y/N gave him a nod before linking her arm with his and walking to the kitchen. They put the flowers in a crystal vase and asked the houseelves to prepare lunch for them in the greenhouse.

An hour later the lunch was eaten and they got up from their chairs. Y/n loved being in the greenhouse. Something about the air in there made her feel incredible. She had always loved plants and flowers so the greenhouse of Malfoy Manor was like paradise.

On her way out y/n tripped on a fallen branch. She felt the fear seize her body and she knew that she would fall against the hard stone floor of the greenhouse.

She braced herself for the fall but it never came. Instead, she was firmly pressed against the glass wall. Her husband strong arms held her against it so harshly y/n was afraid the glass would break. Despite this, she was deeply thankful that her husband had saved her from falling face first on the stone floor.

Y/n then noticed how close they were. His body was mere inches away from hers. She suddenly started getting very flustered. Being pressed again the wall by him felt oddly intimate. She longed for him to get closer, but she quickly dismissed the idea. It was highly inappropriate for a lady to think such thoughts.

Lucius quickly noticed her blushing cheeks. A smirk appeared on his face.

" Do you like that darling?" He asked while stepping closer to her.

Y/n gave a little nod. Saying that she liked it out loud was far too embarassing. Luius however seemed to get the message and pressed her harder against the glass wall. Her chest was now firmly pressed against his.

y/n looked at him with lust in her eyes. Lucius noticed her yearning and placed a hand on her waist. He thought that he might just have discovered a new way to please his wife.

He then picked up her arms and held them against the glass above her head. He now had total control over her body. Y/N let out a little moan and immediately turned red afterwards. She just couldn't help it, it felt so good when Lucius touched her like this.

" So you like to be dominated " He stated. It was more like a statement than a qustion. He could tell that she liked it by the way her body responded. Her cheeks were red and her breathing was getting heavier each second that passed. He could clearly see the lust in her eyes.

Lucius than started placing little kisses on her neck, inching towards her breasts. He still held her arms above her head so he complete access to her neck.