Chapter 144: Competition (1)

The man ran until there was no one else around before panting heavily.

The child was in his arms, crying until his face was red. He was still holding on tightly.

He took his phone and called the other party. "I've done what you asked..."

Before he could finish speaking, he felt a pain on his wrist. The phone had already fallen to the ground with a plop, and the screen had been smashed into pieces! "Who is it?"

The man's face darkened and his body tensed.

The aloof girl had already stood opposite him. She had one hand in her pocket and her face was filled with indifference.

Seeing that it was a young lady, the person heaved a sigh of relief and threatened fiercely, "I advise you not to be a busybody! Otherwise, I will make you suffer..." "Give him to me," Nian Yue said coldly, her eyes showing some impatience. "To you?"

The person sneered. "I'm afraid you're delusional!"

Almost as soon as he finished speaking, a few people had already come out of the van behind him. "Young lady, we've been waiting for you for a long time..." Nian Yue raised her eyebrows slightly, impatience written all over her face. "Looking for me?"

She had just returned to Jiang County when she encountered this matter. She did not believe that it was a coincidence.

"Of course!"

The leader's expression was cold and a vicious glint flashed across his eyes. "Come with us!"

Nian Yue glanced at the child in his arms. Her face was red and her eyes were tightly shut. "Sure. Give me the child first." Nian Yue raised her eyebrows. The person sneered. "You have no right to negotiate with me."

Nian Yue raised her eyebrows and a cold glint flashed across her eyes. Then, she crossed her arms and followed the few of them into the van.

The leader had been carrying the child and was sitting in the front passenger seat.

Nian Yue sat in the back seat with her back straight.

The car had only driven for a few minutes, but she was already sitting there sleepily. Seeing that she was about to fall asleep with her head lowered, the leader sneered, "Little girl! Looks like I can subdue you after all..."

"Alright, hurry up and bring her over," the man in the front passenger seat said impatiently.

The car drove on the gentle road for about twenty minutes before stopping.

The few of them got out of the car and called the person on the other end of the line a few times. "I've already brought her here..."

"Alright..."

The person nodded and bowed to the phone. After hanging up the call, he stared at Nian Yue lecherously. "What did they say?"

"Let us take turns. Remember to record it later..."

That person took off his clothes and pounced towards Nian Yue.

However, before he could pounce over, he felt a pain in his lower abdomen and he had already been kicked out by her!

The girl who appeared to have fainted earlier had already woken up. Her cold eyes were filled with clarity. With one hand in her pocket, she slowly got out of the car.

"Looks like quite a number of people are courting death." Nian Yue sneered and stretched her muscles.

"Boss, are you alright..."

"Boss..."

When the others saw that person being kicked to the ground, they hurriedly helped him up.

"Kill her! The higher-ups said that we should do whatever we can! The worse the better!" The person's face turned pale from anger.

Then, he took out the weapon that he had prepared beforehand and rushed towards Nian Yue.

But five minutes later, the group of people were beaten to the ground by her. When the leader saw that the situation was not right, he wanted to run. Nian Yue sneered and casually took the ashtray beside her hand and threw it at him.

The ashtray hit his knee and his legs went weak as he fell to the ground!

Nian Yue was still chewing on a piece of grass and she walked over slowly with one hand in her pocket.

The person only felt a shadow envelop his vision and the camera in his hand had already been taken away.

Nian Yue took it over and sneered in disdain when she saw the photos. "Not bad."

Then, she deleted all the photos before standing up slowly. "You must have put in a lot of effort, right?"

"You..."

The person was beaten up quite badly by her. Before he could finish speaking, he felt his vision go dark and he fainted.

Nian Yue carried the child back from the car and returned him to the woman. She narrowed her eyes when she saw the grateful look on the woman's face.

Grandma Nian, who was standing at the side, looked at her and chuckled. "Our Yue Yue is getting more and more amazing. She didn't lose out this time..."