chapter 16

SO GUYSSS...

TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF YOUR WRITER....

PLZZ WISH ME LUCK BECAUSE I NEED IT....

AS IT IS THE FINAL SEMESTER OF MY GRADUATION.....

Shehnaaz was stunned with his behaviour....
How can he just say those thinks....
How can he just accused her for something that she even didn't do.....
She is innocent she is small but she is not a girl who is cry over being accused...
She knew that if she didn't do any wrong she have stand for herself....

S- just shut up sidharth.....
She shout on him which make him stunned....
S-jis bare main aap jante nahi ho usske bare main galat bolne ka koyi haq nahi hai apko....
She said being looking at him directly...
Her eyes were spliting fire....
Sidharth doesn't know what to say....
Her reaction made him spechless....

S- you want to know what is writen in my dairy....
She said with a angry look and taking him hand she put her dairy on his hand and said....
S- lijiye de diya ab pad lijiye ye dairy aor bina isse pade mera sath baat bhi karne mat ana....
She said glaring him....
And left from there...
Making him shocked....
This girl....
People got scared of his anger but she... she just make him shut.....

Shehnaaz was angry.... very angry...
How can he just accuse her without knowing anything....
She is sitting in her room of her house as she don't want to face him right now.....
Her mind is not working.....

While on the other hand sidharth without going to the office goes towards the study room of his home....
And sitting their he open her dairy....

The first page their is a beautiful poem...
About her mom....

And then he starts reading it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And then he starts reading it....
The poem makes his heart feel for her more....
This girl know what the value of mother which she even didn't get and some people after getting it also don't know how to value it....

He starts reading it....
From her school going to her passing passing the 10th there is everything as if she wrote her whole life in it....
And then a page come where it was written....

"today he came back after 8 years he come back.... and today also he didn't noticed me... i don't know whether he still remember me or not.... but still my heart only know about him"...

And the date on which it was written was the date when he come back after completing his business studies....
This makes him shocked.....

He continue reading the dairy and with each passing page his heart beat was increasing...
With each passing page he was getting sure that it was about him....

And his heart proves to be true by the end when he read about their wedding written on the dairy....

She loved him.... even before he fall for her....
She loved him from so long....
And he didn't even knew this....
She loved him....
Since childhoon.....

The way she expressed her pain when she get the news of his wedding....
He can't even imagine the unknowingly he have given her so much pain his ignorence have hurted her so many time....

He come down in the hall in search of her...
He want to saw her.... his heart will only get peace when she will be infront of his eyes....

He saw janvi ji and asked her where shehnaaz is...?
Which she said...
J- vo apne papa ke ghar gayi hai aor bahut gusse main lag rahi thi kaya kiya hai tune...
She asked him...
Sh- main bad main batata hu....
Saying this he just run out of the house....

As he enter in her room....
He saw her...
Angrily walking in the room... blabbering to herself.....
His heart is beating faster and softly called her...

Sh-Naaz....
As he hear him he looked at him and said....
S- aap yeha kaya kar rahe hai...? Maine kaha tha nah mujhse baat bhi mat kijiye ga....
She said with anger.....
Sh- naaz main...
Before he could speak.....
S- kaya main han... kaya main... jab chaha jo bhi bol diya... shirf gussa.... kabhi puch bhi liya kijiye ki kaya sahi aor kaya galat hai....
She shout on him making him stuned....
For the first time The Sidharth Khanna is scared of a girl that also so small to him....

Shehnaaz just glare him and said...
S- ab kayu aye hai bolenga bhi.....
Sh- sorry.....
He said making a baby face....
His baby face makes her a little normal....
And he looking at the change said....
Sh- sorey mujhe nahi pata tha ke tum mujse....
Before he could complete she said...
S- k main apse payer karti hu tab se jab se mujhe payer ka mtlb pata chala hai bas apse payer kiya hai hamesha....
Maine apni dill main apko khamosi se basa ke rakha tha bina kisi khawish ke.... mujhe kabhi apse payer ki umeed nahi thi par hamesha apke liya payer badta hi chala gaya aor jab aap bhi muhhse payer karne lage to smaj nahi aya ki kaise aapse kahu ki main aapse payer karti hu kayuki maine apse jo pyer kiya hai vo main lafzo main nahi bata sakti...
Shirf mera dill janta hai ki kaya mahsus karti hu main apke liya.....
She speak her heart out looking directly into him eyes making his heart swell with pride....

He take steps towards her pull her to himself and smash his lips into hers....
Her eyes automaticially closed and a tear of happiness comes out from the corner of her eyes.....

After breaking the kiss sidharth join their forehead....
Sh- tum mari zindagi ho shehnaaz....
Saying this he just hug her tightly.....

She just put her head over his chest.....

Sidharth looks at her while lifting her chin with his thumb....
And kissed her eyes....
One by one....

The atmosphere is changing....
The two souls were coming more close to each other....
Breaking all the bounderies.....

Sidharth lift her in his arms and goes towards the door making it shut while she hide her face in the crock of his neck....
He take her to the bed and makes her lay down there....
Sh- may I......?
He asked for permission in his deep husky voice and she replied while closing her eyes....

He after kissing her whole face put his face in the crock of her neck while while fist the bedsheet closing her eyes tightly a tear of satisfaction comes out from the corner of her eyes..... 
Submitting herself fully to him.....

And the night saw the completeness of their love....
They both become each others in every way....
And the night witness the passionate love of two passionate souls....

Even the moon also hide behind the cloud as Mr.Sidharth Khanna doesn't give permission even to moon to see what belongs to him....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
ANIKA.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें