|Chapter 22|

It's now a few weeks later and the doctor told me I'm fully healed. I was spending all that time with the Russians. Today is the day I will go back to my biological family. Yeeepy! Note the sarcasm.

I was driving back from the Russians in my Mercedes Benz AMG. One of my favorites. The weeks I spent resting were filled with laughing and joking around with Lisa, Ros and Xan.

Her car ~

I parked in front of the house and went in

I parked in front of the house and went in. I opened the door and saw my whole 'family' sitting there. They didn't even look a little bit worried about the fact I wasn't in here for WEEKS. I nodded my head to myself and made my way by them and up to my room.

I shut the door closed before locking it. I walked into my closet and into the secret room. Choosing from the last three folders I chose the one with Manuel's name on top of it.

I went through the file before walking down the stairs towards the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and saw one of the guys who works for the Russians, basically, he works for me.

"Get this folder and hand it to Diego." He nodded his head and took off. I sat in the barstool and waited for the show to begin. Not long after I heard yelling and things smashing on to the floor. I smirked before walking into the living room to see what exactly happened.

I walked in and saw a raging Manuel and a scared Diego. I leaned on to the closest wall and watched the scene unfold. He was yelling at Diego in Spanish while sometimes smashing something in rage.

"Oi, dick head. Why are you yelling?" He stopped for a second to look at me. I gave him a questioning look to say 'go on'.

"When I'm mad I go to under ground fight clubs to let out some steam. I just found out that our father dearest is betting on my rage so he can make money!" I looked at Diego and he quickly looked away from my eyes.

"Just don't kill him so your poor workers don't need to clean blood."

I pushed myself away from the wall and walked away from them. I smiled in satisfaction as I heard the yelling continue along with the things smashing. What a great way to come back to the house of hell.

I walked back up to my room and locked the doors. I got my phone from my nightstand and dialed Lisa. After about three rings she picked up.

"Something wrong?" Is the first thing she said to me when she picked up.

Lisa is the kind of friend to always worry about others. Sometimes it was the best thing sometimes the worst. When we were in highschool she dated the bad boy as people called him, Jameson.

While they were dating one day he completely cut connections with everyone. She was worried as hell because he was her boyfriend at the time.

So, she went to his house and went in with the spare key. She found him fucking Amanda, the school head cheerleader and the school slut.