12

Ryan.P.O.V.

Nicholas:"So...Movie?"

Me"Why not?"

He take a controler and we decide to watch some stupid criminal movie.
Who the hell watch straight movie with his gay crush?That's so ironic and stupid.But what I could do?There is countless straight drama and only few good gay movies.

The movie started with sex scene between some bald muscular guy and black haired women with bigger boobs than my future.Oh damn.

Nicholas:"I didn't know you're that close with Noah."

Oh,he know.Great.That's my chance to make him jealous.

Me:"Well,yeah,we are close."

Nicholas:"I saw pictures."

Me:"So what?You like them?"

Nicholas:"Are you two dating?"

Me:"Why are you asking?"

Nicholas:"I can't?"

Me:"You can,but that's kinda private "

Nicholas:"Well,I though we're okay right now."

Me:"Fine.I will tall you."

Nicholas:"However,I didn't like this movie."

He smiled and put a pause on movie.He was kinda nervous,I could feel it.That's good sign.

Me:"Actually,Noah and me was not that close before."

Nicholas:"I know.That's why I'm asking."

Me:"Everything started this saturday.I met him on one club.We started talking.Damian was dancing with some guy,so the two of us were alone. He told me that I had always attracted him.After that,we went to his apartment.And you know,we had sex. Tomorrow,at sunday,we spent the whole day together.We talked about everything,so I kinda get to know him.We really clicked and yeah,that's why I posted all that pictures."

Nicholas:"I...I didn't know you like guys."

Me:"Oh...Well,I'm not as open about that as Damian.But I will never deny it if someone ask me."

Nicholas:"So...You two are together now?"

Me:"No...I mean,not yet."

Nicholas:"So...Others guys stil have a chance with you?"

Me:"Ofcourse...What about you?"

Nicholas:"Come on.It's so freaking obvious that I'm singe."

Me:"What kind of people do you like?"

I said "people" because I don't want to limit him on one gender.I don't know what is his sexuality and I don't want to make it awkward.He would tall me himself If he wants to.

Nicholas:"Me?...Weird one,I guess."

Me:"Weird?"

Nicholas:"Yeah.I don't want just some casual Relationships and to be with someone just because of obligations.I want to really love someone.Someone who is different and who make me feel special. Someone I can tell everything to.It's not just about sex,you know?"

Me:"Wow...I didn't know you're a romantic person."

Nicholas:"Well,kinda I am.I mean,we talk about romantic relationships."

Me:"I have always thought that you're person for open relationships or one night stand."

Nicholas:"What?How?"

Me:"I didn't hear that you have ever had some serious relationships.Or any kind of relationship even.That's why I have thought that you're probably going on parties and do some fanny socialising things.You are extroverted person and yeah..."

Nicholas:"It's not that you're completely wrong...But that things are just temporary.I want some serious relationships...and that's not easy."

Me:"Do you like anyone?"

Nicholas:"Well...yeah"

Me:"Really?Who?"

Nicholas:"It's not a big deal. I'm sure it's one sided."

Me:"One sided?You have a one sided love?Wake up,Nicholas.You look good.You are popular.You are funny.You really think it's one sided?"

Nicholas:"Person I like is not just an ordinary person.That person doesn't care for popularity or anything similar."

Me:"Damn, popularity is not your only advantage.You have a lot to offer."

Nicholas:"Ryan,you don't know who I like.I told you,that person is just...Most beautiful human being."

Me:"Don't sound that miserable.I think you can make everyone to like you."

Nicholas:"You really think that?"

He sat closer to me.

Me:"Ofcourse."

Nicholas:"What about you?Have you ever had a serious relationships?"

Me:"I was in a lot of relationships,honestly.And ofcourse,I have had a serious one.One of my serious relationships was with Damian,you know?"

Nicholas:"What?Damian...and you?You were a thing?"

Me:"Yeah,actually.I meet him in school.He was so funny and similar to me.We could talk about literally everything.With him,I was never bored.I liked him so fucking much...Oh,and he's hot too.After some time,we kised and confessed to each other.It was perfect relationship...on start.Like I told you,the two us are too similar.Damian is a drama queen and I like to cause drama too.He's jealous type.I am,too.Damian is really flirtatious person and social person,so he alwaysflirted with others. I wasn't innocent either.We started to argue too much,but we loved each other too much to separate.Both of us were hurt at that time.So,we decided that we're better like friends.It was best decision in my life."

Nicholas:"Holy shit,I didn't  know that."

Me:"Not much people knows it."

Nicholas:"Have you ever was with a girl?"

Me:"Yeah.Once.I like to experimenting.I need to be sure 100% what I am.I have always known that I don't like girls but I wanted to be sure.So,I had sex with one girl.I mean,I have tried.It didn't worked for me.I didn't like it.After that,I was only with guys.I know who I am."

Nicholas:"You sound so confident in yourself,you know?That's really attractive."

Me:"I am confident.I will accept whatever I am...So,what about you?Do prefer guys or girls...or both?"

Nicholas:"Ugh,I..."

Me:"Don't be afraid.You can trust me."

I put my hand gently over his.He looked at me so nervously and cute.I couldn't help myself but just to fall in love with him.

Nicholas:"It's not that.I just.."

In that moment,my phone started to ringing.I will kill this person. Whoever it is.
I removed my hand from his and answered the call.

Me:["What?"]

Damian:["It's me."]

Me:["Bye"]

Damian:["Wait.Wait.Wait.I need to tell you something."]

Me:["I'm busy"]

Damian:["Yeah,busy fucking with Nicholas."]

Me:["I'm not that lucky."]

Damian:["I saw that hot guy from Saturday.He's near me."]

Me:["The one you had an argument with and poured a drink on him?"]

Damian:["That one.He's sexy.I'm going to collide with him and pretend that I didn't see him."]

Me:["You're so desperate."]

Damian:[Wish me luck..Oh,no.He is leaving.I need to go.Bye."]

He hung up.

Nicholas:"Damian?"

Me:"Yeah...So,where we stopped?"

I looked at him.

Nicholas:"What kind of men you like?"

.