13

Nicholas:"What kind of men you like?"

Me:"What?"

Nicholas:"You hear me."

He approached and our knees touched.That can't be accidentally.

Me:"Why you ask?"

Nicholas:"I just want to know."

Me:"Men who know how to kiss well.That's really sexy."

Nicholas:"Just that?"

Me:"Well,that's the first thing I want to know when I see attractive guy."

Nicholas:"So...do you find me attractive?"

Me:"Honey,I don't know how this sounds in your pretty head, but for me,this conversation doesn't sound straight at all."

Nicholas:"That's good.It seems like you get the point well."

I sat closer to him and looked him in the eye perversely.

Me:"It's time to tell me now."

Nicholas:"What?"

He said quietly like he's whispering.He was staring at my lips and I started to feel really horny.

Me:"Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

Nicholas:"I have never had one."

His voice is so perverse right now,I can't stand it without moaning.

That's what I did.I moaned right in front of his face.

He put his hand on my thigh. He squeezed me tightly, as if he trying to either extinguish sexual flame in him or inflame it even more.

Me:"What about boyfriend?"

I raised my hand and slowly stroked his face.His skin was so soft and he smelled fucking good,so I really wanted to kiss him all over.

Nicholas:"I don't have him right now...But it may not take long for that to change."

He completely nailed his face to mine that our noses were touching. He had never been so close to me. I wanted to kiss his lips more than anything in the world.

Me:"Same for me."

I put my other hand on his thigh and slowly touched his leg, directing my hand towards his dick.
He started breathing heavily and closed his eyes.I could feel that he's enjoying.

Nicholas:"You're turning me so much."

Me:"Nicholas,you're so sexy."

Nicholas:"Fuck...Say my name again."

Me:"Nicholas...Nicholas,kiss me."

Nicholas:"Oh,God.I'm so fucking horny right now."

Me"Fuck me...Nick."

He pushed me behind and sit on my lap.His ass was pressed against my hard dick.Shit.
I moaned and pressed my hands against his ass.

Nicholas lowered his body so his face was few inches away from mine.
He put his head against mine and stared kissing my face and neck.I was shaking from pleasure.

And then,just when he wanted to kiss my lips,the door opened.AGAIN.
I swear,I will never come inside his house and not lock the door.

Me:"God,not again..."

Nicholas:"I'm going to see who is that."

I nodded and straightened up.
I am so freaking horny.I'm scared I can't stop right now.I am so close to cum.I can't leave this feeling.I need just a three minute.No.Two.

I got up and ran into Nicholas's room.
I throw myself on his bad.Oh,is that his shirt.Fuck.
I take it and I smelled his parfum.Oh,yeah...
I put my hand in my pants and started masturbating.I'm so close...so close.
My breath become deep and temperature inside my body was so high.His room is always too hot.
And then,I felt one of the biggest pleasure ever.I cum.Nicholas's parfum was stil inside my nose.I could just imagine how good feeling is when you touch his naked body.

Xxx:"Umm...Who is the guy who masturbated?"

What?

I opened my eyes and see Nicholas standing in front of me with some guy.I know that guy.That's Damian's crush.Guy who poured a drink on Damian that Saturday night.

Wait,THEY SEE ME MASTURBATING WHILE NICHOLAS'S SHIRT IS ON MY FACE.

No.No.No.This is the most embarrassing thing I have ever done.

Me:"I...I'm so sorry.Shit...Forget what you saw,please."

Nicholas:"Ryan,It's..."

Me:"I need to go.I am so embarrassed."

Nicholas:"It's fine!Don't go."

Me:"Bye...And sorry.I'm so fucking sorry."

I quickly walked around him and ran out of his house.I can't believe what I have done.I was so horny and I couldn't even think rationally.How will I ever look him in the eye again?