15

Ryan.P.O.V.

Me:"I can't believe what I have done."

I was talking with Damian about yesterday,while we were walking towards school.

Damian:"Just act like it's not a big deal.If Nicholas see that you're not embarrassed,he wouldn't ask too much."

Me:"I can't do that.Damian,I can't even look him in the eyes!His shirt was on my face!He saw it!"

Damian:"Damn,why did you take his shirt?This situation wouldn't be that embarrassing if you wasn't making out with his shirt!"

Me:"Help me.You are good with these things."

Damian:"I told you,If I were you,I wouldn't care."

Me:"But I'm not you.I can't do that."

Damian:"Just calm down.Let's see first how Nicholas feel about all of this."

Me:"That's the most scary part."

Damian:"You're scared without the reason.That guy likes you.I bet he liked what se saw."

Me:"I don't know..."

After we come,the first think I saw was he.
He looked so beautiful.

Me:"No.No.No.No.No.No."

Damian:"What?What?What?"

Me:"I can't do it.I just can't.He is so pretty."

Damian:"Damn,Ryan."

Me:"I will sit next to Noah today.Sorry."

Damian:"Say sorry to him.You're alone in this.I don't have math right now,so I need to go."

Me:"What?Don't leave me."

Damian:"You will be fine.Just calm down.Look.He smiled at you."

Me:"I can't look at him,damn."

Damian:"You're helpless.Listen,I need to go.I will be late for English class."

Me:"Fine.I will find you later."

Damian:"Yes sir."

After Damian left,I headed towards Noah.

Nicholas was looking at me.He looks confused because I didn't sit next to him.

Me:"Let me sit with you today.I will tell you everything later."

Noah:"Fine,cutie."

...