55

It has been a week since the whole chaos, and I have been sleeping every day next to Diego, either in my bed or in his. Today is the day we go on a family trip. To be honest I have missed Noah and Romeo very much but I am too scared to leave Diego alone. I need to understand his mental illness because I can't be with him 24/7.

When I was ready I went down to meet everyone in the kitchen. We ate our breakfast and then Ben and Evan and Liam came. Oh now that everything is out in the open they spend time here and Dad said it is only right for them to come along.

When we sat on the plane I was sitting next to Diego, so I think now is the right time to ask him, I need to know if I can leave him alone on this trip.

"hey, I have to ask you, how long have you been suffering from mental illness and why didn't you tell me?"

"ever since my mom left, it is not something I brag about, and it has been years since it was this bad. Ever since you came along I haven't had a meltdown, or even suicidal thoughts but losing to of my closest friends at once triggered something in me, I don't know, I swear I will contact my therapist when we go home, don't worry about me you have to enjoy your trip too."

" I wish it was that easy Diego, but I can't lose you, Promise to wright me every day when I have my alone trip with Noah"

"promise" with that I just lay my head on his shoulders. I fall asleep almost immediately and do not wake up until I feel Diego carrying me to the car, but I am too tired to walk so I pretend to still be asleep.

" When we carried you from the graveyard you didn't wake up, but me carrying you from a safe place to an even safer place wakes you up, You really are a weird one," Diego says as he sat me in the car, which also means he knew I was awake, well I still didn't need to walk.

When we made it to the house we were staying in Noah was standing outside waiting for us. I ran to him and jumped not minding if he would catch me.

"well, I guess this means you missed me too" I hear him say while laughing.

After everyone made fun of me for being cliche we all went inside.

"so we young people were thinking you old people are probably tired so we are all going out today exploring the area and maybe see what we can do when we don't have the girls with us," Lorenzo says while winking.

"one, like hell you are young, and like hell we are old, if I went with you to a club I would get more woman than you, two if you don't keep an eye out on my baby I will lock you outside with nothing but underwear," Dad Alfonso says, which has me laughing at Lorenzos face.

" well, we all know who the favorite in the family is," Elijah says with an amused smile. I just laugh at them

"Noaaah catch me," I say while I jump on his back, Sarah laughs at us telling me she remembered when I was at their house the first time.

We all, meaning all the children, without Liam who stayed with his grandfather and the oldies, walk out to see what to expect on this trip. We were of course near a beach, there were a couple of restaurants and bars, I think after we walked for like 20 min there was a club, which to my brothers dismay was dead, i think my dads did this on purpose choosing a place were they would find the club boring.

" hey let's just take a swim and enjoy our first day here at the beach, plus this is the only place we are going to be able to flirt with girls, because there are more people at the beach then the club at night." We hear Vincent say

"booys" me and Sarah say at the same time.

"hey i have my eyes only on one girl" I hear Noah say, and me and Sarah laugh at him.

I know it is only the first night here but I am happy and I have a good feeling about this trip.