18

Ryan.P.O.V

Oh my God.Our first kiss.
I was stunned.
Nicholas's lips are so freaking soft and kissable.He started kissing me fast immediately,like he was craving for that.
He put his hands on my neck and continued to kiss me unstoppable.
I opened my mouth and started kissing him back.He's so hot.
I put my tongue inside his mouth and my hands on his waist pulling him even closer to me.
Our chests touched and I could feel his hard dick rubbing against mine.
We both moaned and continued with kissing.

Nicholas:"Its been more than five minutes."

Me:"Fuck that."

I joined our lips again.Nicholas bit my lip and pushed his tongue into my mouth.
My hands ended up under his shirt touching his bare skin.His back are so muscular and hot.
I felt his hands squeezing my ass and pulling my pants down.

Me:"Are we really going to have sex in toilet?"

Nicholas:"Yeah,we will."

And then he completely pulled my pants and boxers down.

Nicholas:"Oh,look what we have here."

He grabbed my dick and started rubbing it.I couldn't stop my moaning.
In meantime I took his shirt off his body.Ah that body...I longed for him.
I just have to feel his skin on my mouth.
I got down on my knees and started to take off his pants.I pulled everything from his body and when he was naked I pressed my lips on his bare chest.I licked his muscle and started sucking the skin around his sensitive zone below the belly.His moans turned me so much.My kisses ended up on his chest.I just need to feel his skin.

Nicholas pulled me to him and connected our lips again.This kiss is the only thing I have been thinking about for the last month.

Me:"Fuck me...I can't take it anymore."

Nicholas:"Say my name...It's so sexy when you do that."

He turned me so that I was facing the cabin door and my back was towards him.
I could feel his hands on my ass and dick.His lips were on my neck and slowly lowering towards my back.
Nicholas spreaded my ass so he can easily come.After a seconds,I felt his dick inside me.

Me:"Ahhh."

He went in and out slowly so the feeling was getting stronger and stronger.I was so close.

Me:"Harder...please."

Nicholas:"You're so naughty."

He put his haad between my neck and shoulder and started to fuck me so hella hard that I could barely bear not to cum right away.

Me:"Fuck,yeah...ahh"

Nicholas:"Ahh I will cum."

Me:"Same."

He continued to fuck me for the next two minutes until the both of us cum.

Me:"This...This was the best sex I have ever had."

Nicholas:"Shit,same.I'm so exhausted."

Me:"Let's go to my place."

I turned to him.
Fuck,that face and eyes.
He was a little bit red in face and that was so cute.My heart started beauting fast the same second I saw his eyes.

Nicholas:"If we go in your room and stay there alone longer then two hours,I can't promise you that this will not happen again."

Me:"I don't want you to promise me something like that...If we went sex,we will have it.I don't care if that's the second or fifth sex at day."

Nicholas:"Ryan..."

He come closer so our faces were just an inch away.

Nicholas:"I want to stay with you as long as I can...And I don't mean just sex."

Me:"Then don't leave me...Because I definitely won't let you go. "

He put his hand on my cheek and other on my neck.
I couldn't take it anymore,so I hugged him as hard as I can.
I think I really really love him.
No.
I know that I love him.

My head was on his shoulder and his on my neck.I could feel his arms around my body.
We were still naked in bathroom.
But I don't care.

Me:"I think we need to get the fuck out of this bathroom."

Nicholas:"Yeah.Break is soon."

We separated and started dressing up.
Damn,this was a wild day.