⟨20⟩

2 hours later, lunch break,
Liegth University
___________________________________

"Percy said you came to school with Mr. Kim." Kaleb announced as he slung an arm around Emma's shoulder, but the ginger pushed him away.

"What, is Percy just writing news reports on it?" Landon asked sarcastically, looking around for his friend in the crowd of people.

"Basically. Where's your car?" Justin frowned, jogging up to the other side of Landon as he looked over the teen.
"Also what the hell happened to your hair?"

Landon sighed, I don't have time for this.
"My hair hasn't been straightened yet, I'll fix it later. My car's at home, so that's where I'm going now. Anything else you'd like to point out?" he responded almost harshly.

"Woah, what's your issue?" Emma looked over at him, clearly offended same as his other friends.

He stopped walking and turned to look at the three of them, "I'm sorry guys. It's just been a long day and my dad's all on my case because I didn't tell him I wasn't coming home last night." he started.

"And I didn't get much sleep and my classes are boring as fuck and I'm just exhausted and-" he ranted before a brunette ran over to him, squealing.

"Oh my gosh! You're Landon Laurier! I'm your biggest fan, can I have an autograph?" she asked excitedly, holding out a notebook and a marker.

Landon gave her a half smile as he signed the page before she thanked him and went running back to her friends.

"I need to go home, but I'll see you guys later." he waved before turning to walk away.

"Wait wait, we'll go with you. Here, I brought my car." Justin held up his keys, pointing to the silver car in the school parking lot.

5 minutes later,
New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
_______________________

"All right, I'll be out in a few minutes. You guys can stay here or roam around the house or whatever." Landon hopped out of the car.

The second he closed the front door, it was like an alarm that he was ready to be yelled at.

"There you are! Where the fuck have you been?" Light came into the foyer, followed by Ash and Ace.

"I just came from school, it's lunch break." Landon replied, having exactly zero fucks to give about respect.

"I know where you were just now, I mean last night." Light put his hands on his hips almost in a pissed off mother stance.

"I was out." Landon shrugged, attempting to get around his father so he could go upstairs.

"Landon! I'm not done talking to you!" Light called to him with an angry tone.
Landon rolled his eyes as he continued up the stairs.

"Yeah? Well, I only have 40 minutes before 3rd period and I have more important things to do!" he yelled back before slamming his bedroom door closed.

Light breathed deeply, "He doesn't fucking listen to me. Ever." he complained to his husbands.

"Maybe it's because you're rarely here, puppy." Ash reminded him, wrapping an arm around the older man's waist.

Ace sighed and started up the stairs, "I'll talk to him. You two still need to finish packing for LA." the blond reminded them as he made his way up the staircase.

Landon's bedroom

"Lanka, can I come in?" Ace knocked softly, waiting patiently for a response.

"Sure." Landon responded, running a comb through his hair as he straightened it with the other hand.

Ace opened the bedroom door and closed it behind him, sitting down on the edge of Landon's bed.

"So where were you?" he asked casually, clearly not angry.
Landon set the straightener down on the counter and looked over at his best friend.

"Do you really need to ask?" he responded, pulling down the collar of his shirt to reveal a hickey-covered collar bone.

"The teacher again?" Ace raised an eyebrow, clicking his tongue piercing against his teeth in thought.

Landon nodded, coming back into his room with his hair freshly straightened and rapidly cooling.

"So why didn't you call or text that you wouldn't be coming home?" the blond asked, rolling his r's with his Russian accent.

"I didn't know I wasn't. Plus, I told Ash I wouldn't be back until later." Landon responded, changing out of Ryojin's pants and into a pair of his own black jeans.

"You knew there was a possibility you wouldn't be back last night." Ace lifted up a package of pills Landon had left of his desk, "You started taking EDM* again."

Landon sighed, "It's so much easier. That's like the greatest invention since cell phones! I take it once a day and everything's just evaporated, painlessly." he did jazz hands for emphasis before taking off his shirt.

"Right. And does that also evaporate painlessly?" Ace gestured to the marks on Landon's neck, chest and lower back.

Landon rolled his eyes, brushing Ace's worry off, "Nothing hurts. I'm perfectly fine and Mr. Kim's really gentle."

"Is he? So why are you covered in bruises?" Ace crossed his arms, sitting back down on Landon's bed.

Landon groaned, He's such a nosey person. But I guess I'm the same way with him, "I um, I got punished yesterday. Twice." he answered, embarrassed.

"Punished? And you consented to this?" Landon nodded, pulling a purple t-shirt on with a black jacket on top.

"He's got like some intense like kinks and stuff." Landon whispered as if someone else might've been listening.

Ace opened his mouth to say something else but was interrupted by a honking horn, "LANDON! C'MON BREAK'S ALMOST OVER!" Justin yelled from outside.

"I've gotta go, but I'll tell you after school, bye." Landon grabbed his phone and backpack, before rushing out of the room.

"Lanka, wait." Ace called to him before throwing something as he was halfway down the stairs.

Landon caught what seemed to be his packet of EDM pills, "Keep those with you before your fathers see it." he said, secretively.

Landon nodded before waving goodbye, running out of the house and getting back into the car.

Vote and Comment!
bc after this probably more smut

*EDM is a fictional drug I've created for the sole purpose of replacing cleansing methods for bottoms

(currently no such thing exists so us bottoms still have to douche and diet and all those other fun things but maybe someday in the future🤷🏽‍♀️)