Twenty For A Dozen

Twenty For a Dozen - Behind the Niqab

Blurb ;

When birthday planner Kira Joy volunteers at a kissing booth to support her brother's high school prom, she is paid a dozen hundred dollars by a very handsome stranger. In return, Kira takes business graduate West Moreno, the man who has never celebrated a birthday, on a life rediscovery trip.

Now she owes him twenty kisses and twenty birthdays, and he is hell-bent on getting them all. One by one, each kiss drives his presence deeper into Kira's heart. The two set out to rediscover birthdays and fun, while learning that with age comes great responsibility - and a newer understanding of love.

Complete

24 parts

AHHH. I LOVE THIS STORY. It's just too cute. :) BUT THERE'S ONLY A CHAPTR AND AN EPILOGUE LEFT THIS ISN'T FAIR KKSJSDSJDJ :(

THEY NEED TO KISS MORE THAN TWENTY TIMES THIS ISN'T ENOUGH.

I LOVE THE NAME KIRA :))) this story is also funny (':

Hahahah I have realized I'm probably suggesting all the books most of y'all already know, I'm sorry. Have you guys already heard of these books? My bad. :)

Anyways, so the link to this story if in the external link, as usual. (This is my first time writing in the new wattpad format, and this is all so confusing it's sO confuSING to UNderstAND oMG.

There's a trailor! YAY. Watch it.

Cover is also to the top :) as usual of course!

Enjoy reading it! I did :)

THE AUTHOR IS SO NICE I LOVE HER BYEEE

NOw what are you still doing here?????? READ IT. GET TO IT.