Chapter 29: Change

REMEMBER TO COMMENT, FAV & VOTE UP!

It's more fun seeing everyone's reactions!

For any of my American (Texas and NY) readers I'm sending you guys lots of love, good vibes  and or prayers. And for everyone else anywhere else stay safe!

Here's chapter 29!  🥂
_____________________________________

Harry woke up early the next morning. He didn't know how to say sorry to Tom so he stood in the kitchen helping their house elf cook breakfast for the 3rd time.

"And how do I whisk it again?" Harry asked.

The small house elf looked up at Harry.

"Is Harry sure he wants to help? Millie can get it done like that!" She said snapping her fingers.

Harry nodded.

"I know I'm slowing you down, but yes I want to help." Harry stated.

Millie nodded.

"Okay. I can do the eggs. Sir can make the tea!" She said holding out the pot.

Harry nodded taking it filling it with water and putting it on the stove letting it boil as Millie started cooking the bacon.

Harry heard footsteps looking up as Tom walked into the kitchen.

"Tom!" Harry called holding out a cup of tea.

Tom turned looking surprised.

"Harry? What are you doing up this early?" Tom asked with a raised eyebrow.

Harry shrugged.

"Just trying to apologize...." Harry stated looking down lowering the tea with a sigh.

"Is it Green?" Tom asked.

Harry rose an eyebrow. "What?"

"The tea Harrison, is it Green?" Tom asked geasturing at the cup.

Harry looked at Millie who smiled with a nod.

"Yes." Harry stated holding it out.

Tom smiled taking it taking a long sip. It was then Harry saw the satchel he had on his shoulder.

"Are you going somewhere? Tom I didn't mean what I said. I was just surprised....Yes I don't want him here but I DO want you here."

Tom smiled lightly.

"Take a breath and sit down Harry. " Tom stated:

Harry sighed sitting as food appeared infront of them.

"Im going somewhere but I'm not leaving you. I've gotten new information and will be continuing looking for that prophecy. You'll be riding the train back this year as well." Tom stated.

"So you're leaving me home here with James?" Harry asked quietly.

"I'm not leaving you anywhere Harry. I have to find the property to stop Dumbledore and keep you safe, so don't for a minute think I'm leaving you. I'm in the for the long hall. " Tom stated.

Harry nodded.

He should have known better than to think Tom would leave.

"Plus Sev is still here so there's two of them, just promise me you'll give James a chance yeah? I know how you feel but both my parents are dead. I'd give a lot to see them for just a few minutes." Tom stated.