𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIAFEBRUARY 25TH

FEBRUARY 25TH.2019
█████████████████████████████████████

"Hold on a minute na, So you're saying all this to say in conclusion, He fucked you then turned around and ghosted yo ass right after?" Jacob ask as he stared down at the floor trying to put everything Essence had told them together.

"No-"

"Yes! That's exactly what she's saying." Myra cut her off. Folding her arms across Micah's body whom was in a slumber, Essence sighed bitting the inside of her cheek.

"He's not like that though papa. I know he wouldn't just ghost me out of nowhere after we did that when we recently just had a talk about not leaving eachother alone ." Essence spoke lowly.

She felt overwhelmed about the whole situation and the fact that she wanted to break down and cry blew her.

"Have you been calling and texting?" Mijah asked and Essence nodded.

"Yes, She even rode pass his house and shop quit a few times. I didn't want her too, but of course imma be the supportive friend. I did make sure she didn't get out though." Myra answered.

"Well shit, Did he wear a condom, pull out, hell somthing?" Jacob asked and Essence scratched the back of her head without saying anything which gave them their answer.

"Ey...Nooo." Mijah gasped quickly digging through her bag pulling out packs of plan b's making Myra giggle.

If Mijah didn't do anything else , She was gone walk around with some condoms and plan b's.

Jacob chuckled loudly at the act and shook his head. "I hope it ain't too late. You must've wanted another one of them things running around here. I have no problem with that, but you need to finish school first."

"It's not, It hasn't even been 72hrs yet and Iam papa, I just wasn't thinking at the time, It was a mistake."

"A mistake that would've been here for a lifetime. Don't sit here and try to justify the fact that he probably used you to get what he want and now that he did, he done went on bout his business."

"He wouldn't do that, I just needa talk to him that's all." Essence voice trembled making them feel bad.

They all knew how Essence got when she gets attached to people. So for them to basically see her go through this all over again how she did with duke made them upset.