Questions

We both wait for hours, listening for any sign of life outside of the cylinder. Eventually, the parts and service staff come back, sheepishly grinning at us.

  "Well, looks like you got it fixed up," the one who locked us in chuckles, opening the door. "Hopefully you weren't locked in for too long." I don't say anything, glaring as I pull Moon out by his hand, leading him out of the room. After a few minutes of walking, we come upon the daycare doors.

  "Moon . . . I-I'm so sorry . . . it's all my fault," I whisper, trying to deal with everything that has been going on. Moon crouches down and gently brushes hair back from my face with a clawed hand.

  "No, starlight, it isn't your fault. However, there is something affecting my coding, and I'm terrified I'm going to hurt you again," Moon looks at me softly," So maybe . . . it would be best if we didn't see each other . . . at least until the 'issue' is fixed. I can't lose you, starlight." I don't say anything, and just nod. He's right, he could've killed me. I just have to figure out what is going on and stop it. We enter the daycare in silence. I absent-mindedly start picking up a few papers that Sunny had missed. Moon and Sun exchange embraces and a few words I don't bother to pay attention to, and Moon goes back into their tower. 

  "Sunshine!! You got him all fixed up! You're so talented!!" Sunny gushes, pulling me into a hug.

  "Sun," I state simply," I am going to figure out what is going on with him. I am going fix him. And this will end, I'll make sure of it." I said the last part to assure myself more so than Sunny. He simply nods.

  "I'll do whatever I can to help you." Sunny affirms. I smile in thanks. I sigh as my stomach growls, and I head to my small room. I look around when I get there, my stuff in random boxes all around. Weird, someone must have brought everything while I was out in that coma, I didn't even notice before. I head over to the kitchen and start searching for something quick to eat. I decide on some bullseyes (pretty much just toast with an egg in the middle, it's really good). I pull out a small pan, 2 pieces of bread, and 2 eggs. I cook the bullseyes, sighing as I drop one on the floor. I quickly clean it up, and scarf down the remaining food, burning the inside of my mouth. I toss the plate into the sink, not paying attention, and wince as it shatters. Ugh, I'll clean it up later. I head out into the daycare, tracking down Sunny.

  "Hey!" I call out," Sunny, I'm going out, I'll probably be out for a while, okay?"

  "Okay, Y/n, just be safe, please," Sunny frets, squeezing my good hand before letting me leave. I shut the door of the daycare behind me softly, sighing as I set out on my mission. I try to scratch my arm, getting slightly frustrated when my nails are met with the rough surface of my cast. I need to see when I can get that removed. Pushing my complaints to the back of my mind, I start planning. I need to find out what is going on. I should ask the other animatronics, maybe they've been having some issues too. I know where I'll start. I walk through the halls, a set of familiar turns finally appearing from the maze-like plex. I knock on the door.

  "Who the fu- oh, hey Y/n," Monty smiles when he sees me, opening the door wider. "You look better!! Aw, sick, nice scars!" He points at my arm. I shift awkwardly.

  "Heh, thanks. I actually, um, have a question for you," I pick at my thumb due to nerves. "I don't know if this is considered rude, so please forgive me if it is, it isn't my intention, I don't want to be ru-"

  "Hey, Y/n, just ask already, "Monty chuckles, cutting off my rant. Dumb, dumb, why can't you just talk like a normal person? Why are you so damn awkward? I steady myself with a breath.

  "Have you . . . noticed anything strange lately? With your code maybe, or with another animatronic?" I question, wincing as my words hang in the air, and I feel insensitive.

  "Actually, Y/n, I have. I don't know what's doin' it, but it's mostly at night. I've been super angry, and I've wanted to destroy things, anythin' really. Chica has started eatin' out of the trash, which is unusual. Chica's just kinda weird though, that might just be her." Monty admits, scratching his neck.

  "Thank you so much Monty, this is very helpful." I smile at him, before walking away. I feel his eyes on me until I turn a corner. I continue to walk around, looking for Chica's room so I can ask her too. I hear a feminine giggle and some shuffling.

  "Hello?" I call out. "Who's there? Chica?" I turn around, just to freeze. Not 5 feet in front of me was a bunny . . . animatronic? It's fur was yellowish and covered in patches, the large eyes purple, but not glowing like any of the others. "Who are you??" I ask, taking a step closer. The weird rabbit just shakes its head, putting a finger up to its lips in a "shhhhh" signal, before hopping away at inhuman speeds. That was . . . weird. I just shake my head, continuing on until I reach Chica's room. I knock softly on the light pink door.

  "Hey! It's Y/n! Come to hang out with me?" Chica smiles, her eyes scrunching up cutely as she tilts her head.

  "Actually, Chica, I wanted to ask you a couple questions, if it's alright with you," I say, feeling bad when she looks disappointed. "We can hang out though! For a while!" I interject quickly, feeling better when she perked back up again.

  "Oh, Y/n, perfect!! Come in, come in!! I just snuck some cupcakes from the kitchen!! Eat one with me!!" She leads me into her room enthusiastically, plopping a large cupcake into my hands. It was chocolate with light blue frosting, it looks delicious. 

  "Thank you!" I smile as I take a large bite. After chewing and swallowing, I turn back to her. "So um, I do need to ask you something," I say, reminding her. She looks at me, inviting me to ask. "Have you noticed anything off recently? With your code, maybe? Or someone else's code?" I ask, still hoping it wasn't considered a rude question.

  "Oh, um, nope!" Chica giggles nervously, avoiding my gaze. "Well . . . there might be one thing . . ."

  "Go on, " I prompt, suddenly worried as to why Chica is looking at me like that. Her entire body shudders, loud metallic clanks and screeches coming from her. Her head suddenly snaps toward me, her large . . . purple eyes glowing harshly, staring into my soul. 

  "V-vv-vanny says she n-needs you-u-u!" Chica snarls, her voice angry and glitching. I don't even have time to scream as she lunges toward me. I try to scramble away, but she grabs me and throws me over her shoulder roughly, my punches and kicks not fazing her at all. I eventually stop yelling, my voice hoarse, as she goes down seemingly random halls. We go down several flights of stairs. I didn't even know the plex had this many levels below it.

  We eventually make it to wherever she was carrying me. There's a whole building down here??? What is this place? 

  "Hey!! What's going on? Where are we going? Why are you doing this?" I demand, but Chica doesn't react, simply keeps walking. She throws me down into a room, the entire thing being pitch black, before she leaves and locks the door.

Shit. 

1346 Words!

  Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I don't really have an excuse lol.